Uh Oh, Feelings! || Logan x Fem!Reader (1/2)

[YOUR POV]

   Today was going to be exciting! I'm going to collab with another youtuber and his name is Thomas Sanders: I've known him online for quite a while and I honestly adore his videos! We were going to do a Q&A with his Sides so it may take longer due to all of the costume changes, and we don't know what the questions are but, either way, I'm still excited.

Like a child on Christmas, I hopped out of bed and took a quick shower as my (H/C) hair needed washing anyway. After that, I got dressed, dried my hair, came downstairs, and got something to eat while watching my favourite show on Netflix.

Eventually, I dragged myself off the sofa and into my car. Thankfully, Thomas only lived ten minutes away. I got out of my (F/C) car, after checking it was the right address, and knocked on the creamy-coloured door, then, said door swung open and Thomas was standing there with a nervous grin on his face.

"Hey Thomas!" I enthusiastically greeted him.

"Hi (Y/N), oh my gosh! I can't believe I'm seeing you in person," Thomas gasped with his brown eyes shining. "Come on in!"

We walked inside and he turned to me again. "So I think you're aware of my Sides, correct?" I nodded my head. "Well, they are real," he further explained.

We walked through the hallway, into the living room and stood in the middle of it. I was confused. What did he mean by "they are real?" Are the sides living people?

I was snapped out of thought when I heard "(Y/N), meet Logan, Roman, Patton and Virgil... the other two didn't feel like showing up." It was Thomas and he was pointing to what seemed to be his sides! It was odd and didn't make sense but, at the same time, it was still cool.

"Hi!" The father-figure-looking side, Patton, was the first to greet me.

"Hello, beautiful maiden!" Roman, or Princey, took my hand and kissed it. I blushed redder than his ruby red sash.

" 'Sup?" Virgil smirked slightly and played with the black and purple sleeves of his hoodie.

"Greetings and salutations," Logan said blankly, like a robot. I smiled at all of them and focused my gaze on Logan when I realised he was blushing and staring at me. He seemed to be lost in thought until Roman cleared his throat, "So, what video are we filming today?" He looked between me and Thomas.

"We're doing a Q&A with you guys, right?" I asked Thomas and he just nodded. Everyone got into their places as I stood next to him.

Everyone had a few individual questions before moving on to the group questions like which emoji describes you best? Who's your favourite band? How are you feeling right now but only answer with a song title? There were a lot more but we decided the video was long enough so we wrapped it up and ended it. I helped Thomas edit it, Patton was making dinner in the kitchen, Virgil was scrolling through Tumblr on his phone, while Roman and Logan were quietly arguing about something, but I couldn't exactly hear what is was about.

[A FEW WEEKS LATER]

   I've actually gotten to know all the Sides, and Thomas, quite well, but I'm pretty sure that I've had a crush on Logan since we watched NCIS together. He probably doesn't feel the same way and most likely only sees me as a friends. Crushing thoughts aside, I realised that I had arrived, so I knocked on the door and Logan opened it.

"Oh, uhm, hello (Y/N)," he said. He seemed somewhat nervous, and was now blushing a light tint of pink.

"Hi, Logan!" I said, cheerfully. He stepped aside so I could come in.

[ROMAN'S (SHORT) POV]

   We were all waiting for (Y/N) to come over as we all had a secret plan to get her and Logan together but, the sneaky thing is, he doesn't know about it so we're setting him up. It may just work but we'll have to see about that.

[BACK TO YOUR POV]

   Logan went back upstairs to his room, but I was kind of disappointed because I actually enjoy hanging out with him as well as his attempts to make me laugh, to which I laugh at and peck him on the cheek. He then acts flustered and doesn't know how to respond.

I decided to go to Roman and actually ask him for advice, he is the romantic one after all. You can't spell romance without R-O-M-A-N. Plus, I don't think he knows I like him, but you never know. Feeling a sudden sense of nervousness, I knocked on his door and he opened it quickly.

"Hello, fair (Y/N)! What brings you to my room? Advice, perhaps?" He beamed with a devilish smirk. Wait, does he know something I don't?

"Uhm, yes actually. I need help," I told him. He more than likely knows how to help me with my boy troubles.

"Well come in, come in!" He beckoned me inside.

Disney plushies, figures, DVDs, etc covered all and any surface. Elegant, red curtains shaped the ornate windows. A king sized bed with satin sheets and fluffy pillows. A prince-like room for a prince-like guy, interesting. Somehow, I've only just realised that I've never been in Roman's room.

"Like it?" He questioned, still smirking. "Anyway, what do you need advice for?" He turned away, but still listened, and was doing something on his desk as I sat on the edge of his bed.

"Well, I, uhh..." I began, "I kinda maybe have a small crush on Logan." I immediately regretted saying it, and covered my face with my hands. I heard a light chuckle, followed by some muffled footsteps.

"Oh, honey, is that all you're worried about?" He slowly pulled my hands away from my face and gave me a reassuring smile. I didn't know what to say so I just nodded my head slowly. "I'm sure he likes you back!"

"What makes you say that?" I ask him, bringing my knees up and resting my head on them.

"Well, (Y/N), have you seen the way he yearns for your adoration, attention, and, most importantly, love? I watch him everyday, pacing up and down, wondering how he can get you to like him more than just a friend." Roman dramatically explained, with his voice hilariourly cracking ever so slightly at the end.

[FLASHBACK]

   Without a care in the world, I was laughing. Why? Logan kept on making me laugh. It was cute. He was commentating in a sarcastic manner on some episodes of Sherlock. He looked kinda...cute. Wait, WHAT?! (Y/N) you're not supposed to think that: he's your friend! I temporarily got rid of these thoughts and rested my head on his shoulder. I didn't realise how flustered he was as I fell asleep. "Goodnight, my love..."

WC: 1183

First update down!