Don't Tell Them || Deceit x Side!Fem!Reader (2/2)

[RECAP]

   "Can I be honest?" I began, letting out a breath I didn't know I was holding. "I haven't changed what I represent, I just changed my look so I could show up without the others questioning me too hard. I'm still the same Immaturity."

"WHAT?!" Screeched a familiar voice.

[PRESENT]

Remus quickly moved out of the way to see Virgil in the door way, so much for him not knowing. "(Y/N)...y-you're a da-dark side?" He cautiously peered at the three of us, each displaying bery different emotions. I was terrified, Dee was annoyed because Virgil came in without knocking, and Remus literally had steam coming out of his ears. Uh oh.

"You little brat!" Remus conjured up his mace and chased after Virgil. The little ball of anxiousness, however, was fast enough to get out of the mind palace and into the real world, where the light sides just so happened to be.

Me and Deceit quickly went after them, but not at the same time as that would be weird.

"GUYS--" He was quick, but Remus was quicker. Remus bashed his head in like he did with his brother when he made his first appearance to Thomas.

"REMUS!" Me, Patton, and Roman all shouted at the same time.

"What were you thinking?" I tried not to raise my voice too badly as I was basically Remus' mother

"MY CHILD!" Patton had raised both of his hands to his face in horror.

"Is that what I looked like when I was knocked out?" Roman began but we gave him a look, "no Virgil! Brother, what are you doing here? You're not wanted or necessary!" He spat, looking poor Remus up and down with clear judgement on his face.

"Virgil was listening in on a private conversation, can't a side get some privacy?!" He complained, flailing his arms in exaggeration while also still holding his, now bloody, mace. "That's why I had to knock him out so he wouldn't tell anyone or remember afterwards, he's fully asleep."

"What on earth were you talking about that could've been that important?" Roman continued to interrogate his brother.

"So NOW you want to hear my ideas?" Remus continued to avoid giving away anything as then there would be no point to him knocking out Virgil.

"(Y/N), what's going on?" Thomas enquired wearily, the bags under his eyes reminding me of when all the sides were just kids so Virgil's weren't as intense.

"I don't know! I just came out of my room and Virgil was being chased by Remus, followed by Deceit," I explained, already regretting my choice of coming downstairs in the first place. I could feel each pair of eyes staring at me, all suspicious or questioning one thing or another. Even Logan was confused.

"Wait, Deceit?! SHOW YOURSELF!" Roman shouted because he was becoming more aggravated due to the dark sides could be supposedly tainting my so-called innocence. He's so naïve. Dee popped up and the focus was now directed to him, so Remus took this as a chance to drag Virgil back into the mind palace and then beckoned for me to follow him. I looked around to make sure no one was looking and the coast was clear, so I quickly sunk down with him.

"We can get rid of his memory?" Remus brainstormed while pacing, very much like Logan or Roman.

"Completely?" I looked up at him in shock.

"Yes! He might even return to the dark side of the mind," he had a hopeful expression displayed on his face.

"No, we need to respect his choice." I began, "he was unhappy when he was here and he hated it. He's Para-..." I trailed off, looking down. "He's Anxiety. We need to make sure he's functioning normally so Thomas isn't too bothered by it to the point where he isn't able to do anything, which would then force Virgil to return to the dark."

"You sound like Calculator Watch," he chuckled. "I suppose you're right. You always are."

"We'll just have to take away that memory of us, and maybe get Dee to help us cover it up like nothing happened."

[MEANWHILE]

   Deceit momentarily left the room and came back disguised as 'Childishness'. He's gotten a lot better at it since Roman stupidly gave him notes before Virgil told him to shut up.

"(Y/N)? What's happening with them?" Thomas' head looked like it was about to explode out of exhaustion.

"I really don't know! I followed Virgil when I saw him eavesdropping on Deceit and Remus, they were talking about me in a weird way. Virge blew his cover but they didn't see me, so I followed them down here, and you know the rest." The confused girl shrugged to then suddenly sink down.

"Did you tell them?" The real (Y/N) asked while Deceit changed back to his original form.

"No, I would never tell them. I could never lose your trust, I can't go through losing someone again." He hugged me in a tight grasp, showing his true emotions. When Virgil left, he was a train wreck.

I kissed him, he immediately returned it. It seemed like he was afraid of pulling apart, both physically and emotionally.

"I'd never leave you." I reassured him, still in a tight hug.

"I'd never tell them." He said.

"Don't tell them."

"Are you guys gonna fuck or...?" Well, we all know who said that.

WC: 901