Pillow Fort || Roman x Sick!Fem!Reader (2/2)

[RECAP]

"Sweet dreams, Princess. I love you."

"I love you too, prince."

[PRESENT]

(Y/N) sat up as I faced her, clearly confused. "Sorry," she began. "I couldn't sleep so I pretended to be asleep-"

"(Y/N)," I interrupted her as she looked at me. "It's ok... you know what helps me sleep?" She shook her head in response. "A pillow fort, of course! Let's build one!" She laughed. I love it when she laughs because it means she's happy and her happiness means everything to me...

Wait. ARE WE JUST GOING TO IGNORE WE TOLD EACH OTHER THAT WE LOVE EACH OTHER? I looked over in realisation and shock as she was just casually, but also sleepily, up the stairs to retrieve some blankets. I guess we are then.

The others had already come home and now they're in their rooms so (Y/N) and I will be left alone. She prances down the stairs with a little bit more energy than before with a wide grin spread across her face. Adorable, but I feel like I should be suspicious. I brushed it off and continued to make the fortress of sleep with the lovely maiden.

After at least ten minutes, we finished building the fort and are now cuddling inside of it, under the blinking fairy lights as they shone in her gorgeous (E/C) eyes. Why is she so damn cute? I can't take this anymore!

"Hey, uhh, (Y/N)?" I began. No going back now!

"Yes Roman?" She looked up expectedly into my eyes.

"Can I tell you something?" I continued, voice breaking and subtly shaking, afraid of a negative outcome. She nodded and smiled. "I have to be honest right now because I can not resist," I regained a bit more confidence. "I don't know how to put it into words... but you're such a beautiful woman and a kind and intelligent spirit. I can't get you out of my mind since the day I first met you so it would really mean a heck of alot but, would you like to go on a date someday?" I quickly said the last part, not being able to hold back the confession any longer. I watched as her face lit up with pure joy, love and excitement.

"Of course! I've always had the biggest crush on you!" She threw her arms around my neck and showered me in kisses. We spent the night talking, cuddling, kissing, and had a wonderful time.

I love her so much.

WC: 420

Nice