Morro finally realizes he isn't straight

Morro couldn't believe what just happened in the past few hours. His afterlife was just getting better and better. He never thought he would ever be forgiven. The mansion was quiet. He would probably have to higher a few servants sooner or later.
Despite being a better soul, he kinda misses the time when he could boss people around. He supposed it was still a part of him. But servants can only do so much.
Perhaps, he was meant to be alone. Which he hated. Despite saving people alone, he feared that he would loose all emotional attachments to the people he cares about. Whenever they visit someone's house, he clings onto his Bansha and Soul Archer because Wrayth smells like Ivy and Ghoultar is almost like a walking skeleton. When he was alive his fear was different, it was dying alone. Anyone would be surprised on how traumatized he was as a newbie to the Cursed Realm.
He thought about the Ninja. They seemed so lucky. He doubted they rarely had any personal problems. They seemed so perfect. Especially Lloyd. He's a precious green bean and is way too good-looking with his adorable cheeks, soft blond hair, and not to mention his stubbornness.
Morro paused and considered what he just thought. He also recalled the conversation him and Soul Archer had a while back. And that's when it hit him. He never expected it to happen  and Lloyd out of all people.
Holy shit... He had a crush on Lloyd
He soon heard knocks on the mansion door. But he had trouble thinking straight and when someone finally opened the door....
Everything went black.