Glimpse of the Past

"Child, what are you doing so far away from home?" the Preeminent said in a concerned, twisted voice.
Madeline teleported away.
"So we're going playing hide and seek? Ok....I'll count." The Preeminent said smugly.
"You'll never find her!" Morro shouted
The Preeminent turned around narrowing her giant eye.
"Oh...It's you. The disgusting traitor. " The Preeminent said
"Oh, it's you... the overthrown queen." Morro mocked
"You stupid Elemental Masters! Always getting in my business!" The Preeminent said swatting them like flies.
The force of her tentacles pushed Morro backwards. He flew through the air and landed on his back. Cracks formed into the wooden planks causing it to fall.
"Yo, Squid bitch!" Kiara shouted
The Preeminent turned her attention away from Morro onto Kiara.
"Miss me?!" Kiara smirked
"I thought you abandoned this place! This is my territory!" The Preeminent screeched
"Actually, I'm the protector of the quadrant of the Departed Realm. If you think you could mess with my domain, you're wrong squid bitch !" Kiara shouted as she dodged and ducked under those slimy green tentacles.
A shower of Deepstone arrows were ambushed at the Preeminent. The Preeminent screeched in pain.
"Another one?!" Preeminent yelled
"Yeah. I guess your running out of luck. Such a shame too. Green is supposed to be a lucky color."James taunted
Morro glared at James like he offended almost everyone he cared about.
"What?" James asked cluelessly
"It's a long story..." Harumi said vaguely through the earpieces.
"Well, that's just helpful!" James shouted sarcastically
"Boys, pay attention!" Kiara shouted as she threw a smoke bomb at both of them, as the Preeminent tried to reach for James and Morro. Both Morro and James moved out of the way, as Kiara replaced them with an illusion behind the smoke.
"Where's Madeline?" Morro panicked
"Behind you." Madeline said
Madeline slashed her deepstone katana. Slicing off a few tentacles, but each time a new one generated back.
"Damn it! She's like a hydra!" James shouted
"Dude, can't you be optimistic?!" Morro shouted
"Yeah, it isn't that hard."  Lloyd said sassily
"What the fuck, Blondie?!" Harumi shouted
"You obviously need my help, Rumi." Lloyd said sarcastically
"Don't call me that." Harumi said frustratedly
"Then stop calling me Luh-Lloyd." Lloyd retorted
"I hate to interrupt your rivalry, but haven't you realized that we are literally fighting for our afterlives!" James shouted as he ran and shot more deepstone arrows.
The Preeminent was weakened even more with every hit she took.
"James is right. Get a hold of yourself." Kiara shouted. Behind Kiara a tentacle snuck up behind her.
"Madeline!" James shouted gesturing to Kiara
Madeline understood and moved Kiara out of the way. 
"Thanks, guys!" Kiara said catching her breath.
Kiara charged at the Preeminent for a physical attack. She threw a smoke bomb into her eye, blinding her as everyone else rearranged their positions.
"Something is wrong." Madeline said hollowly
"Yeah, the Preeminent is attacking this town!" Lloyd shouted
"No... it's not that." James agreed
"Look guys!" Kiara shouted pointed to a spatial rift opening up.
Morro, Madeline and James turned towards the portal.
At the other end, was a monastery, and an old man who looked like he has been through so much.
Morro's eyes met the old man's and the two realms feeling like they were almost stopping.
"Sensei?" Morro muttered
"Uncle...Master Wu?" Lloyd whispered dropped his cotton candy.
"Morro?" Wu said shocked
The Preeminent launched herself at Wu.
"Sensei! Look out!" Morro said as he launched himself into Ninjago and moving Wu out of the way.
Just then the Preeminent escaped. In front of them, the portal was closing.
"No! Morro!" Madeline shouted reacting quickly and forced the portal open.
Kiara rushed to Morro and helped him up. Madeline followed Kiara and wrapped Morro into a tight hug.
"Morro! Are you ok?!" Madeline asked concerned
"Yeah. I'm fine. How about you Sensei?" Morro said
"I'm fine, Morro." Sensei said
"I'm so sorry! She wasn't supposed to escape! We were supposed to weaken her into submission! It's all my fault!" Morro ranted anxiously.
"Me and James predicted this. It isn't your fault." Madeline said
"Guys!" James shouted the portal closing behind them.
Kiara ran back into the portal, going back into the Departed Realm. Madeline followed soon after.
Morro paused before entering the portal.
"Sensei?" Morro said
"Yes?" Wu asked
"Lloyd is at peace. He is ok." Morro replied
"He is?" Wu exclaimed
"Yes. He's ok. I'm ok." Morro said taking off his earpiece and putting it into Wu's ear.
Morro hopped through the portal. The portal closing behind him.
"Hey...Uncle." Lloyd said
"Lloyd?" Wu said crying tears of joy
"I have no need to return. I've lived my life.  I'm at peace. But that doesn't mean I don't care. I miss you and the other ninja. I miss the other Elemental Masters and our allies."
"Nephew?" Wu asked
"Yes?" Lloyd asked
"I...respect your decision." Wu said hesitantly.
"Tell the others, not to worry. Promise me." Lloyd begged
"I...Promise." Wu said through tears.
Both of them ended communication.
"Lloyd?" Harumi asked hesitantly
Lloyd launched himself at Harumi.  Tears present in his eyes.
"It will be okay Lloyd, I promise." Harumi said stroking his head.
Lloyd chuckled.
"You can't keep a promise, you liar." Lloyd said defensively
Harumi rolled her eyes.
She may hate Lloyd, but through unfortunate circumstances, they are roommates. She supposed they could get along, just for one time.
——-
A/N: So any thoughts on this reflection of chapter readers?
Feel free to comment opinions! Have a nice (insert time of day)!