Crazy Fanclubs

"Are you sure this is a good idea?" Morro asked
Morro and Harumi were on the roof of an apartment building . Below them was Lloyd being mobbed by his fans.
"Of course! Just drag him out of the hole that is his fan club." Harumi encouraged
"That's sounds easier than it is." Morro said looking down.
"Oh please...What could go wrong?!" Harumi said as she pushed Morro of the rooftop. Morro looked up at Harumi only to see a smirk.
He landed on something that was moving...something that wasn't human. But something that was familiar.
He sat up and noticed his surroundings. He was on.... A Walloper. On its horn was a piece of shredded black cloth.
He squinted at the sight of it. It looked strangely familiar.
Before Morro could sit upright, the Walloper started running towards the crowd.
Morro's eyes widened.
"What is that?" a platinum blond boy screamed
"I think it's a goat." A black haired girl said skeptically.
"A goat?! No way! It has horns."a brunette boy said
"Lots of animals have horns, dumbass.Besides, cows are born with horns but farmers remove them for safety precautions." A blond girl said. 
They dodged and jumped away from the Walloper's attack.
"OMG it's Morro!" A redhead girl squealed looking up at him starstruck.
"He's so hot." Another redhead girl said
"I wish I could steal a kiss from him." A boy said
"I wish I was one of the selected few to work for him." Someone said in the back of the crowd.
Morro rolled his eyes. He noticed something was on the Walloper's horns. Or more specifically...someone.
"Uh, hey!" Lloyd said nervously but trying to maintain a everything is cool, I'm totally fine voice.
"Hey." Morro said looking down on him.
The crowd went silent.
"Are they dating?" Someone in the crowd asked
"I thought he was dating that platinum blond chick." a man whispered
"I thought he doesn't do long term relationships. I went on a few causal dates with him." A strawberry blond said
"You're so lucky. What's your name?" Another girl whispered
"Brittney." The girl said whispered back.
Morro helped Lloyd onto the Walloper and stared to ride it back to the home of the previous generation of Elemental Masters.
The fan club was onto them.
The Walloper kicked a soul away. A moan of pain soon followed.
Out of nowhere, Kiara, Madeline, and James appeared.
"How? Where did you—" Morro said confused
"Leave! You idiots!" Harumi shouted
Morro and Lloyd left the scene as everyone held back the crowd.