Glimpses of the Future

"You said there was a spatial rift?" Morro asked concerned.
As the Elemental Master of Space, not only did she help with dead villains who are rogue, she also monitored how Space flows through the realms.
"Yeah, there is." Madeline said turning on the large monitor by pressing a string of buttons.

"There's was a spatial rift, in Ninjago, That appeared recently." Madeline said

"If it's in Ninjago, it's nothing to worry about, right? Surely, the remaining Ninja of the Realm can handle it right?" Morro asked nervously

"Ninjago is prone to spatial rifts. This isn't the first time, it happened." Madeline said

Morro hesitated.
He knew Ninjago was constantly in danger, but there was no reason for them to interfere right?

"As you know, there are many ways to travel through Realms. Artifacts,Dragons and Backdoors between realms just to name a few." Madeline said before glancing at Morro.

"This current spatial rift was caused by a scroll of dark martial arts. Something called the Scroll of Forbidden Spinjitzu." Madeline said

"But it's closed now, right?" Morro said
"It is, but I told James about it and he saw glimpses in a vision. A portal to the Departed Realm shall open sometime in the future, ghostly green, and a grieving old man." Madeline said look

A grieving old man? She couldn't mean... No that was impossible...It has to be some other old man.... Also, A ghostly green? She couldn't mean...That town...

James's visions, aren't always clear. So it's sometimes hard to figure them out. Once he saw, Purple, Red, Green, and Silver accompanied by a crown and a bloody dagger, and a collapsed building. He never thought much of it, since he never knew anyone associated with that color scheme. But when Harumi finally became his friend, it all made sense. Another time, he saw emerald eyes, darkness, and a maze of statues. He never could figure out what that one meant.  But this message wasn't a joke.

"We better keep on guard. I will inform Kiara about the ghost thing. I have a feeling that something will take place in that ghost town." Morro said

"What about your other friends?" Madeline asked

"I'll ask Lloyd and Harumi to contact them, for back-up." Morro said

"Are you sure that's a good idea?" Madeline asked

"They need to learn to tolerate each other. Besides, I'm not going to put my best friend and him in danger." Morro said raising an eyebrow.

Madeline rolled her eyes. She found it hard to believe that Harumi is just a friend. Madeline was not buying her big brother figure's  bullshit.

"You also said something about an alternate timeline?" Morro asked

"About 5 or 6 years ago, in Ninjago time, Space and time got altered and rewrote the current timeline that the 14 realms have today." Madeline said

"14 realms? Aren't there 16?" Morro asked

"Two realms are dead, so I'm not counting them." Madeline said

"Do you know how it happened?" Morro asked

"I only know that Space was altered. I don't specialize in Time or Destinies." Madeline said raising an eyebrow.

"Sis. Promise me, you will be careful with your Element." Morro asked

Morro knows Madeline's element was one of the overpowered ones. He didn't want his Sister figure going rogue.

"Always, bro." Madeline said

Morro left through a portal that Madeline created.

He had a lot to plan.

A/N: Yes! This chapter has references to canon. In this AU, the Seasons that happen after S10 are slightly altered. The Ninja don't disband after Lloyd's death because they have gotten stronger.    
And yes, Morro cares about Madeline like how Kai canonically sees Lloyd and Nya. Morro's the protective older bro to Madeline who is the precious little sister.

Here's a brief summary of what happened immediately after Lloyd died though. I'm sure some of you readers are wondering what happened.

Post-S10 and Pre-S11: Wu, Misako, PIXAL and Ninja were grieving, along with their allies. Oni-Garmadon disappeared to do Soul-Searching because his nemesis was dead.  Also Lloyd has a statue like Zane's in Ninjago now. Lloyd's former classmates, the Ninja, a majority of the living Elemental Masters, Seliel, Dareth, PIXAL, Wu and Misako and the Ninja's parents raised money by fundraisers and other events so Borg could build the statue because businesses were still recovering.