An Unexpected Save

Kiara was on her motorcycle and looking for the forgotten elemental masters.Morro sent to look around the cities while he looked around the poorer areas of the Departed Realm. She never really went into the cities. Perhaps he thought she needed a change of scenery. He probably did too. He was mobbed by his fans not too long ago. It's been what she assumes is a few months ever since he took her out of that town.
The sidewalks of the city were crowded and bustling with souls. It was much more difficult than she suspected. Finding an Elemental Master or two in these circumstances was like finding a needle in a haystack.
She glanced back and forth. She had to be aware of everything happening in front of her.
Somewhere around her she heard the vague sound of screaming. She mustn't let her guard down. Then, unexpectedly she was pushed off the motorcycle. She was about to scream at whoever pushed her off until she looked up. It was a teenage boy with dark brown hair,piercing blue eyes and pale skin. The strangest thing was that he looked like he came out of a mental hospital.
In his hand he held an arrow.
"I promise I won't hurt you." The boy whispered in her
His voice gave her the chills.
"Hey! You two! What we're you thinking shooting an arrow at an innocent girl!" the boy said
The two men got many looks from pedestrians passing by. Some looked like they were ready to mob them because Kiara had gotten a bit popular. Being close to Morro gave the public eye many theories of her relationship to him. Some thought she was his girlfriend, others thought they were like siblings, when in reality they are just friends.
"Are you ok?" the boy said
"I really should be asking you that." Kiara said gesturing to the outfit
The boy sighed.
"When I was young I gained the ability of seeing things that others couldn't. I could see visions, I could see things on a microscopic level, and I could predict others movements. My parents thought I was crazy so they sent me to a mental hospital. I died from the drugs they gave me." the boy said
"Your the Elemental Master of Sight!" Kiara exclaimed.
"Me? An Elemental Master? Those people are real?" the boy said shocked.
"Yeah they're real. Your standing right in front of one!" Kiara said confidently
"I was adopted. My parents weren't blood related to me." The boy sighed
"If you come with me you won't be alone." Kiara persuaded
The boy hesitated before taking her hand.
"So what's your name?" Kiara asked as she drove her motorcycle
"My name is James." James said after hesitating.