Into The Blizzard

"I still think we should have brought the ship." Madeline muttered as she dug the ice axe into the glacier.
"Why? We're doing just fine." James said
"Think about it. We faced Lightning, Fire, Earth, and now Ice. If this ice melts or collapses by the wrath of the other elements..." Madeline trailed off.
"FSM, I hope not. I hate water. " Morro muttered
"We know!" Kiara and James said
"You have a valid reason too." Lloyd said through the earpiece.
"I didn't know."  Madeline muttered
"The last time Morro was near water, was when we had a guy's "night". We went to a waterpark." James said reminiscing the memory.
"I recall that "night" . That was when you woke me up from my peaceful slumber, and brought Maddie over here to my doorstep." Kiara said sassily and jokingly.
"Oh! So that's why Morro's hair was wet! I thought he was just sweaty." Madeline laughed
"Why do I feel like the 5th wheel?" Lloyd asked
If Morro could cross his arms right now he would.  It would go along with the pout on his face.
"Cause you weren't there!" Kiara said through giggles.
Lloyd frowned. He felt like that friend of a friend.
"Lloyd, I know your upset." Morro said
"How did you—" Lloyd started to say.
"Know? It's either Empathetic connections or because you live with me." Morro said as he climbed.
"Speaking of roommates, where's Harumi?" Kiara asked
"I managed to convince her to take a break." Lloyd said as he glanced at the earpiece on the table.
"I wonder what she's doing now." Madeline said
——-
Harumi was thinking in her room. In front of her were sheets of poster paper.
"What type of date would Morro and Lloyd be interested into?" Harumi said as she bit on her pencil.
She managed to snag one of the servant boys who never really judged her.
"How about a waterpark?" Dylan suggested
"Morro is afraid of water. It wouldn't work out." Harumi said bluntly.
"A candy factory? I heard Lloyd likes candy." Dylan suggested
"I'm not prepared to deal with a Lloyd sugar high." Harumi said as she rolled his eyes.
"I've got it!" Harumi said as the marker slipped out her hand hitting Dylan's wrist.
Dylan winced.
"What is it?" Dylan asked
"I manage to convince both of them, and Morro's team to go to an amusement park. We ditch Morro and Lloyd so they can have some bonding time." Harumi said
"That's not that bad of a plan." Dylan agreed.
Dylan paused in thought
"Wait, who's included in we?" Dylan asked
——
"She's probably shopping." Kiara said
Everyone turned to each other and nodded in agreement.
"Yeah." Morro said
"That sounds about right." James said
"Harumi does love shopping." Madeline said
"Can we like, not talk about her?" Lloyd asked
"Dude, do you have trust issues?" Kiara asked
"I suppose you could say that." Lloyd said mysteriously.
"What is that supposed to mean?!" Kiara said frustrated
Lloyd heard one of the doors creak open.
"You're back already Harumi?" Lloyd asked not bothering to look behind him.
"Yeah, By the way, Lloyd there are these idiots claiming they know you." Harumi said bluntly
"Really?" Lloyd asked. He looked up hopeful. Were his brothers and sisters really here?
"Don't get your hopes up." Harumi said bluntly.
"Lloyd and Harumi! Pay attention!" Morro demanded
"Do you want us to fall?" Madeline whisper-shouted as she grinded her teeth.or so she tried, the cold kept her teeth chattering.
"That's a myth." Morro said nonchalantly
"I don't know... some myths were never myths." Madeline said cautiously
"Guys stop arguing! We're almost at the top." James pointed out.
The wind blew in their faces but that didn't stop them. Instead it challenged them further.
"I can't even see the top." Madeline muttered
"He's using his power to his advantage." Kiara said.
"That's not fair." Morro agreed
"Like your the one to talk, you could just fly up there. " Kiara retorted
"Stop giving him ideas!" Madeline argued
Morro considered flying upwards, but he could either be blown off course or fly without trouble.
Even though he was wearing gloves like everyone else, his hands felt numb and cold. Perhaps once he sees the top, he could take a risk and fly to the top.
"Say the one who can teleport and travel through the fabric of space." Kiara argued back.
"Focus, you three!" Lloyd shouted through the earpiece.
"And who do you think you are?" Kiara said sassily.
"Clearly, one of the only people with a fully function brain cell. Work together! You're a team!" Lloyd said frustrated
"Hey!" Morro, Kiara, and Madeline shouted offendedly.
"When did you get a sense of humor, Goldilocks?" Harumi asked
"I'm mostly human, of course I have a sense of humor! Also don't call me Goldilocks." Lloyd shouted.
James snickered he was already at the top.
James looked down. His teammates were still dangling in the air.
"Hey slowpokes, you coming up?!" James yelled to his teammates.
One by one, his teammates heads snapped up on their faces were frustrated scowls.
"How in the Cursed Realm did you get up there?" Kiara shouted.
"Through determination, focus, and effort." James said bragging.
He paused for a moment and looked down towards.
Morro and Madeline were already heading towards the top of the glacier.  Determination in there eyes to win their race to the top.
"Now I got to ask you...How in the Cursed Realm are you still down there?" James asked tauntingly.
"Well excuse you, but I wanted no part of this originally." Kiara said sassily. Kiara crossed her arm
"Kiara, you promised!" Madeline begged. She was already on at the top standing next to James.
Kiara noticed Morro almost at the top. He took his gear out of the glacier and used his wind to fly the rest of the way.
"You are all cheaters!" Kiara said crossing her arms and pouting.
"Just hurry up." Morro whined
"Has anyone even told you, you're impatient?" Kiara retorted
"I've heard that before." Morro said
"Kiara please cooperate with everyone!" Harumi begged
"Fine." Kiara sighed as she continued to climb the glacier.
Once she finally reach the top, they started trekking in the snow. It was going great until the ice started to break and melt.
"I told you we should have brought the ship." Madeline said bluntly.
—-
A/N: Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!  Now Readers, who do you think, the people claiming to know Lloyd are?