Chapter 1:Super Adventure (Part 1)

Meet Bianca. A loving, adventurous little girl. She has a heart so pure and big. One day, Bianca is visiting somewhere fun and colorful. Wait, Bianca suddenly heard footsteps. Who could it be? The footsteps were getting louder. That means someone is getting closer and closer. "I need to hide!" said Bianca. Bianca had to find a place to hide. She was bit shy. Who's been making the footsteps? Hotdog! It was Mickey Mouse! Bianca hid in the bushes. She was to shy to show herself to Mickey. But since she noticed that Mickey is actually a nice loving mouse, she decided to walk up to him.

Bianca:Uhm... Hi.

Mickey:Oh hello, what is your name?

Bianca:I'm Bianca.

Mickey:Well, nice to meet you Bianca. I'm Mickey. Say, Do you wanna come inside my clubhouse?

Bianca:Oh... Uhm... Wow... Uhm... Yeah! Sure! I would love to!

Mickey:Well, Alright. Let's go.

Bianca:Wait, it's not there.

Mickey:Haha. I almost forgot. To make the clubhouse appear, we need to say the magic words. "Meeska, Mooska, Mickey Mouse"

Bianca:Oooohhh ok. I get it now.

Mickey:You ready to say it with me?

Bianca:Ready, Mickey!

Mickey:Ok, here we go!

Bianca and Mickey:Meeska, Mooska, Mickey Mouse!

Bianca:Oh my goodness. This is actually a great place. No wonder this is where it's fun and colorful.

Mickey:Hahaww. I'm glad you decided to visit me here, Bianca.

Wait, it's Mickey's Clubhouse gang coming. We got Minnie Mouse, Donald Duck, Daisy Duck, Pluto and Goofy.

Minnie:Oh, hello Mickey.

Mickey:Haha. Hiya Minnie.

Donald:Woah, who is this girl here?

Pluto:Woof woof!

Bianca:Oh, I'm Bianca.

Daisy:Oh, Mickey, You invited a guest here. How exciting.

Goofy:Gorsh, It's great to get a visitor.

Bianca:Well, it's an honor to be here. This place is great.

Wait, someone is coming in. He used the doorbell. Who could it be? Hotdog! It was Professor Von Drake! He announced that he created a machine that can turn the clubhouse gang into superheroes. It was an amazing thing to hear.

Mickey:Hotdog! That sounds terrific, professor!

Bianca:We get to be superheroes! That sounds super!

Professor Von Drake:That's right, Bianca! Now I need to work on my invention. Give me a moment.

While Professor Von Drake works on his invention, Mickey noticed something different. Wait, it's power pants pete. He's trying to shrink almost all of the clubhouse.

Mickey:Oh no!

Bianca:Wait, Pete is tryna shrink some of the clubhouse? Are you kidding me?

Luckily professor von drake invented the machine just in the nick of time. It took a short time to make but the machine will work. But first, we'll need mouskatools. We can get mousekatools from the mousekadoer.

Mickey:Well, Bianca, let's get mousekatools. Will you help us?

Bianca:Yeah sure I will!

Mickey:Hotdog! Ok let's get the mousekatools. To the mousekedoer!

Here comes the fun part.

Mickey:Mouske-hey, Mouske-hi, Mouske-ho. Mouske-ready, Mouske-set, here we go! You're a thinking and a solving working through-er. Mouske-me, Mouske-you, Mouskedoer. Mouske-me, Mouske-you, Mouskedoer. Oh toodles, time to get to it, haha. Show us the mousketools to help us do it. Meeska, Mooska, Mousekedoer. Mouseketools, Mouseketools, Mouseketools.

Chorus:Here are your mouseketools.

The mousekatools are the blow dryer good for blowing things, a catcher's mitt, for catching items, a big umbrella for protection from falling stuff, and the mystery mousekatool. The mystery mousekatool is a surprise tool that will help later.

Mickey:Toodles' got the tools, the mouseketools. So when we need em, Toodles will bring em. He's here for me-dles and you-dless, haha. And all we have to say is "oh Toodles". All we have to say is "oh Toodles".

Processor Von Drake:Oh my! Good thing I finished the machine to turn you guys into superheroes. Right on time.

Mickey:Hot Dog!

The clubhouse gang including Bianca enter the machine and they all turned into super heroes.

Mickey has the ability to fly and he also have super strength. Goofy is stretchy and flexible. Donald is so speedy. Daisy can move things using her mind. Pluto can also fly just like Mickey but he can also do super dog things (Idk what they are actually). Minnie's ability is to throw her super wonder bows to catch villains. As for Bianca, well she looks like a fairy. She can fly too because she has wings on her back and she can use her magic. She can even make force fields to block villain's attacks.

Bianca:Well, you know what they say, there is magic in the air! And I have that magic! I've always wanted to be a fairy!

Mickey:Haha. Now the clubhouse heroes are on the job.

All of the Clubhouse heroes are ready and on the job. Can they stop Pete from shrinking the clubhouse or will it be to late?