Chapter 12:Kansas City Rangers Mickey and Bianca (Part 5:The Final Part)

Kansas City Rangers and Pete need to get the crystal mickey to the clubhouse before it disappears. Can they make it in time?

Mickey:We don't have much time, guys. We gotta get the crystal Mickey to the clubhouse.

Bianca:Wait, lemme check if there's a mouseketool that could help. Everybody say, oh toodles!

All:Oh Toodles!

Toodles:That's me!

Mickey:We used every single mouseketool but one, the mystery mouseketool.

Pete:Hopefully it will help. 

Bianca:Ok, Everybody say, mystery mouseketool.

All:Mystery mouseketool.

Bianca:Well whaddaya know. It's the giant. Wait it can blow the balloon up and the balloon should get some air.

Mickey:Great idea. We picked all our mouseketools, say super cheers!

The Giant blew the balloon and the balloon led to the clubhouse. They made it just in the nick of time. Bianca enters the clubhouse pants with the crystal mickey.

Bianca:Ok, fingers crossed that this will work. 

Mickey:Ok, now that Bianca's in, let's say the magic words. Ready?

All:Meeska, Mooska, Mickey Mouse.

The Crystal Mickey's pedestal suddenly appeared.

Bianca:Ok, crystal mickey, do you thing!

Bianca puts the crystal mickey and the clubhouse is back.

Mickey:Oh boy! We did it guys!

Professor Von Drake:Excelente. But, where is Kansas City Ranger, Bianca.

Bianca:Oh baby! The Clubhouse is back!

Mickey:Oh boy! Great work Kansas City Ranger Bianca.

Bianca:You too, Kansas City Ranger Mickey. Now, I know a perfect way to celebrate.

All:The Hot Dog Dance!