Chapter 8:Kansas City Rangers Mickey and Bianca (Part 1)

Bianca once again visits Mickey's clubhouse. She could hardly wait.

Bianca:Another day of visiting Mickey's clubhouse. I wonder what Mickey has in store for me. Now for the magic words. Here goes. Meeska, Mooska, Mickey Mouse!

Bianca:Oh man, doesn't it feel good to be back in Mickey's Clubhouse.

Mickey:Haha, Hiya Bianca.

Bianca:Oh hey Mickey.

Pluto:Woof woof.

Bianca:Oh what's up Pluto.

Mickey:Say Bianca, It's a good thing you came to visit because I got something. Take a look at this globe here.

Bianca:Oh yeah, it IS a globe. Woah doesn't it look amazing, Mickey.

Suddenly, a shiny crystal mickey was stolen, thanks to Pete. Pete managed to get away with the crystal mickey. With the crystal mickey gone, some of the parts of the clubhouse are disappearing starting with the outside of the clubhouse.

Mickey:Uh oh.

Donald;Hey! What's the big idea?

Bianca:This is bad you guys. Professor, what's happening?

Professor Von Drake:This is an emergency my dear! Quick, get inside the clubhouse.

Everybody enters inside the clubhouse.

Professor Von Drake;Oh no! They crystal Mickey is gone!

Goofy:What's the crystal Mickey?

Professor Von Drake:It has been around for a long time. It's the sourse of the meeska, mooska magic.

Bianca:Wait, Mickey! That's what makes the clubhouse appear when I said the magic words!

Minnie:But now that it's gone, some of the clubhouse is disappearing.

Suddenly, Pluto's doghouse disappeared too. It is a scary scenario.

Daisy:Oh my gosh.

Goofy:That was Pluto's Doghouse.

Professor Von Drake:We need to get the crystal mickey back. Because if we don't, the clubhouse may never be seen again.

Mickey:Ok, clubhousers, we got a mission our hands.

Bianca:I'm coming too Mickey! I wanna help you guys get the back crystal mickey and save the magic of the clubhouse

Mickey:Great Bianca! Ok, let's get mouseketools.

Bianca:Got it!

Mickey:Mouske-hey, Mouske-hi, Mouske-ho. Mouske-ready, Mouske-set, here we go!

Bianca:You're a thinking and a solving working through-er.

Mickey and Bianca:Mouske-me, Mouske-you, Mouskedoer. Mouske-me, Mouske-you, Mouskedoer. Oh toodles, time to get to it. Show us the mousketools to help us do it.

Mickey:Meeska, Mooska, Mousekedoer.

Mickey and Bianca: Mouseketools. Mouseketools, Mouseketools.

Chorus:Here are your mouseketools.

Now the mouseketools are, the handy crane, handier than ever, a trashcan, plungers and the mystery mouseketool. Of course, it's the surprise tool that will help later.

Mickey:Toodles' got the tools, the mouseketools. So when we need em, Toodles will bring em.

Bianca:He's here for me-dles and you-dless.

Bianca and Mickey:And all we have to say is "oh Toodles". All we have to say is "oh Toodles".

The mouseketools are ready. Now to find the Crystal Mickey. Mickey has a map that will lead to the crystal mickey. Can they get the crystal mickey before time runs out?