Chapter 3:Super Adventure (Part 3)

All of the clubhouse heroes are on the job. Now their mission is to stop Megamort from shrinking everything. They arrived at Mickey's Barn, however Megamort shrunk everything there. The heroes were to late. The next target is Mickey's Clubhouse. Wait, Goofy accidentally dropped Pete because when Megamort's blast hits, Donald had to dodge out of the way. Now, the heroes had to split up. Mickey and Pluto had to fly to the clubhouse while the rest of the heroes had to save Pete. As for Bianca, she had to follow Mickey and Pluto because she can't let them go alone. When Mickey and Pluto had Megamort in their grasps, Megamort suddenly summond bubbles that made Mickey and Pluto slip and they're now trapped in a big bubble. Mickey tried to punch his way out, but the bubble didn't pop.

Bianca:Mickey! Pluto! You guys ok?

Mickey:Yeah, but the bubbles trapped us here!

Pluto:Woof woof!

Mickey:Do something, Bianca!

Bianca:Uh uh uh. Oh wait, I'll call toodles again. Just hang on! Oh super toodles!

Toodles:Never fear my dear, super toodles is here!

Bianca:Ok, let's see. The Blow Dryer, the Catcher's Mitt and the mystery mouseketool. So what can I use to pop the bubble and save Mickey and Pluto? 

Mickey:Gee Pluto, I sure hope Bianca can use something to pop this bubble.

Bianca:Oh wait, that Blow Dryer! That can blow the bubble and pop it. We got super ears say cheers!

Bianca flies over and used the blow dryer. As soon as she used to Blow Dryer, the bubble popped. 

Mickey:Good work Bianca! 

Bianca:Now we gotta stop Megamort quickly!

Mickey, Bianca and Pluto went after Megamort. As for Donald, Goofy, Minnie, and Daisy, they are still chasing Pete. Donald accidentally slipped on Pete. Wait, there were three green lights on their super power bands. But now they're all red. That means their super powers wear off. As for Mickey, Pluto and Bianca, they stood in Megamort's way, however, their Power Bands all all red and their superpowers wear off. Mickey, Bianca and Pluto fell down and Megamort shrunk the clubhouse. Megamort also shrunk Mickey as well. It's an even bigger problem now.