Chapter 5:Mousekedoer Scenario (Part 1)

It was another fun day at Mickey's clubhouse. It was normal until now. Bianca arrives at the clubhouse area and she said the magic words.

Bianca:I can't wait to visit Mickey again. Now, what are the magic words again? Oh yeah. Meeska, Mooska, Mickey Mouse!

Once again the clubhouse appeared. Wait, someone's missing.

Bianca:Oh hi guys. Uhm. Have you guys seen Mickey anywhere?

Minnie:Oh Bianca! Thank goodness your here. We haven't seen Mickey in minutes.

Daisy:Yeah, the mousekedoer started to malfunction and Mickey goes into the Mousekadoer to fix it but he hasn't came back since.

Goofy:Gorsh, this is bad!

Donald:Aww Phoey!

Bianca:What? Oh no!

Processor Von Drake:Yeah this is a big scenario! Bianca, we know your a loyal helper to him. Can you save him? Please Bianca!

Bianca:Yeah, Professor. I will. Anything for loving mouse like Mickey! But I need to prepare first.

Minnie:Bianca, can you get the mouseketools from mousekedoer?

Donald:It's a way to prepare things.

Bianca:I don't know. I don't wanna damage it.

Professor Von Drake:We appreciate your concern. But you have no choice. Your not ready to go yet.

Bianca:Well... Ok. I'll give it a shot.

Bianca:Mouske-hey, Mouske-hi, Mouske-ho. Mouske-ready, Mouske-set, here we go! You're a thinking and a solving working through-er. Mouske-me, Mouske-you, Mouskedoer. Mouske-me, Mouske-you, Mouskedoer. Oh toodles, time to get to it. Show us the mousketools to help us do it. Meeska, Mooska, Mousekedoer. Mouseketools, Mouseketools, Mouseketools.

Chorus:Here are your mouseketools.

Now, we got different mouseketools. We got a blow dryer with a party noise maker, a pencil with erasers on both sends, a handy fishing pole with a football helmet and the mystery mouseketool. That is a surprise tool that will help later.

Bianca::Toodles' got the tools, the mouseketools. So when we need em, Toodles will bring em. He's here for me-dles and you-dless. And all we have to say is "oh Toodles". All we have to say is "oh Toodles".

Suddenly, the Mousekedoer started to sound like a spring bouncing.

Luckily Professor Von Drake invented a machine that will take Bianca to the inside of the Mousekadoer. What she has to do is to make sure the liquid light flows to the Mouskecore and save Mickey. Bianca suddenly arrives at the inside of the Mousekedoer. She's not alone though. She has Donald and Goofy on her side.

Goofy:Well whaddaya know, we're inside the Mousekadoer.

???:🎶Your inside the Mousekadoer, it's true. Cuz I'm in here and I see you.🎶

Toodles:What's your name?

???:🎶I'm Digi-Daisy, how do you do?🎶

Bianca:Hi Digi-Daisy.

Digi-Daisy:🎶Now the question is, can I help you?🎶

Bianca:Well, we're here to get the liquid light flowing to fix the Mousekecore and save Mickey. 

Digi-Daisy:🎶I'm so happy to hear that remark. It's been bad since the Mousekecore went dark.🎶

Goofy:If it's not to much trouble, can you tell us where Mickey and the Mousekacore are?

Donald:Yeah that would be helpful.

Digi-Daisy:🎶I'll show you the way to the Mousekecore. Just pick up your feet and keep your eyes on the floor. Follow the discs on the path that glows. Stop where it stops and go where it goes.🎶

Bianca:Thanks Digi-Diasy.

Digi-Daisy:🎶Bianca, you don't have lots of time. But wear this wristband and you'll be fine. You must get the mousekadoer going before the last light stop glowing.🎶

Bianca:Got it, Digi-Daisy. I'll keep my eye on the lights and we'll work as fast as we can. Let's go guys!

They're on their way to the mousekecore to light it back up and save Mickey. Can they do it before the last light stops glowing.