Chapter 2:Super Adventure (Part 2)

Now that the clubhouse heroes are ready, their mission is to stop Power Pants Pete from shrinking the entire clubhouse. It sure is a big catastrophe. What they need to do is to use their superpowers to be able to stop Pete. Pete is still shrinking everything. So the clubhouse heroes need to act fast. Bianca joined along to. When the heroes arrived at Minnie's bowtique, Pete sends down falling rubber duckies, The duckies were raining down. 

Bianca:Super Mickey! I think now's the time for a Mouseketool. And I know who to call.

Mickey:Good idea, Bianca. Everybody say, "oh super toodles!"

All:Oh super Toodles!

Toodles:Zoom zoom zoom, supet toodles to the rescue!

Bianca:Ok, so far, we have a blow dryer, a catcher's mitt, a big umbrella and the mystery mouseketool.

Mickey:Quick Bianca! Which mousketool can help us be protected from falling duckies?

Bianca:Uhm uhm... Oh wait, that umbrella, that will work! The duckies will bounce on it.

Mickey:Oh yeah, your right, Bianca! We got super ears, say cheers!

The duckies bounced on the big umbrella.

Donald:Hooray for Bianca! 

Bianca:Hahaha. Thanks Donald!

Shortly after, Pete shrunk Minnie's Bowtique. 

Minnie:No! My Bowtique!

Bianca:We need to act fast guys! 

Mickey:Let's hurry!

Power Pants Pete was messing around with the clubhouse collection. Moments later, they arrived near the Paris tower. Donald had to speed his way up the tower to catch Pete while goofy had to use his flexibility. Donald hits Pete's ship and Pete fell down.

Bianca:Yes! You guys nailed it!

Mickey:Your through power pants Pete, the clubhouse heroes have put a stop to your villainy.

Goofy:We did? Hey! We did it! Yeah baby!

Bianca:Now that's super guys!

Pete:Wait who is this girl with wings?

Bianca:I'm Fairy Bianca. A fairy full of magic. 

Pete:Guys, I know this looks bad but I didn't want to shrink everything. Honest! But I had to because if I don't I will be the one who's gonna be shrunk by the big boss!

Mickey:Big Boss?

Bianca:This all understandable. We do things because we have to, not because we want to. So who is big boss of yours?

???:That would be me. Megamort. 

All:Megamort?

Pete:Well uhhh I'm almost done doing what you asked me to do boss.

Megamort:Haha! Forget it, you didn't do what I asked for. And guess what time it is? It's shrinking time! 

Magmort suddenly shrunk Pete and shrunk the tower too. 

Pete:I'm sorry guys. I feel really bad about shrinking everything! But I wish I could do something to help! 

Mickey:Hmm. I don't know, what do you think Bianca?

Pete:Please, I can help. Honest. 

Bianca:Pete, it's okay, We know you did what you had to do to make sure you don't get shrunk. Of course you can help.

Pete:Oh wow, thanks Bianca. And I promise you won't regret it. 

Now Pete joined the clubhouse heroes. The mission right now is to stop Megamort.