Chapter 6:Mousekadoer Scenario (Part 2)

Now Bianca and the others are on their way to the Mousekacore and they also have to save Mickey. Wait, wow it's a long way across to the path on the other side.

Donald:Aww phoey! What do we do?

Bianca:Wait, let's see if there's a mouseketool that will help us get to the other side. Everybody say "oh toodles!"

All:Oh toodles!

Toodles:I'm right here.

Bianca:Let's see, a blow dryer with a party noise maker, A giant pencil with erasers on both ends, a handy fishing pole with a football helmet and the mystery mouseketool.

Goofy:Gorsh, I don't see how any of these mouseketools can help us get to the other side.

Bianca:Wait wait wait, hold up, that giant pencil. It's long and strong. We can use it as a bridge!

Donald:Yeah, that's the one, Bianca!

Bianca:We got ears, say cheers!

The giant pencil could be used a a bridge. Now, Bianca and the others can get across to the other side. 

Bianca:Wait guys. The first light just went out. Let's move quick!

Goofy:Time flies fast doesn't it?

Once they reached to the other side, they come across a Giga field with bunch of Duckies. But the problem is, where should they go?

Digi-Daisy:🎶If your wondering what you should do, I'm down here and I'll tell you.🎶

Bianca:Guys, it's Digi-Daisy again!

Digi-Daisy:🎶The Giga Field is fast and wide and you must get to the other side.🎶

Bianca:So we need to get to the other side of this Giga Field.

Digi-Daisy:🎶Yes, get to the other side and then, the path that glows starts up again.🎶

Goofy:But it's not safe out there.

Digi-Daisy:🎶No one should walk to the other side. You'll need to call a cab for a ride.🎶

Donald:Oh brotha, we need a cab.

Suddenly, the cab has arrived.

???:Did somebody call for a cab? Micro-Minnie at your service. Where do you need to go?

Bianca:Hi. We need to get a cross the giga field and fast!

Micro-Minnie:Perhaps I can help with that. Usually, it costs 10 digi-buttons. But since your in a rush, I will only need 7 digi-buttons.

Goofy:Good thing i always bring digi-buttons.

Goofy had all seven digi-buttons and now they're on a ride to get to the other side. Wait, the duckies surrounded the cab.

Bianca:Man! These duckies are surrounding us!

Goofy:How do we get those duckies out of the way?

Bianca:And the second light just went off.

Donald:Bianca, what do we do?

Bianca:Let's check for a mouseketool that will help. Everybody say "oh toodles!"

All:Oh toodles!

Toodles:Did someone call me?

Bianca:Lemme check. A blow dryer, the fishing pole or the mystery mouseketool.

Donald:We need to act fast, Bianca.

Bianca:Ok, uhm... Oh wait, the blow dyer. It has the party noise maker. Maybe that's what we need to get those duckies movin. We got ears, say cheers!

Bianca uses to blow dryer to get the duckies to skedaddle. And they finally managed to get to the other side of the Giga Field.