Chapter 4:Super Adventure (Part 4:The Final Part)

Looks like we got an even bigger problem.

Mickey:Bianca, Pluto, you need to get the clubhouse heroes!

Bianca:Mickey! No! Wait!

Pluto:Woof woof!

Bianca:Ok, we need to find the clubhouse heroes quick! Come on!

As for the other clubhouse heroes, Pete was still on the run. Now they need a super mouseketool.

The heroes called for super toodles again.

Minnie:Ok, we have to hurry, we got the catcher's mitt and Mystery mouseketool.

Goofy:Wait that catcher's mitt will work!

Daisy:Yeah!

Donald:We can use it to catch Pete

Minnie:We got super ears, say cheers!

The catcher's mitt is needed to catch Pete. One by one, the heroes passed the catcher's mitt from one hero to another. Until finally they caught Pete. Since that is a sign of working together, their super powers came back. Because the moment they work together, they will feel super. But it's not over yet. Pluto and Bianca swooped in and told the heroes that Mickey was trapped and the clubhouse was shrunk.

Bianca:Guys! Mickey was shrunk and trapped. Same with the clubhouse. Megamort's got em!

Minnie:Oh my, Bianca! That sounds terrible!

Bianca;Wait you got your powers back! That's perfect because we need to save Mickey and his clubhouse!

Suddenly, Bianca got her wings and powers back.

Bianca:Oh yeah! I got my wings back!

Goofy:Great!

Bianca:But we still need to save Mickey and his clubhouse.

Donald:So what's the plan Bianca?

Minnie:Come on Bianca! I just know you can do it.

Bianca;Ok, Mickey's not with us, so it's up to us now. Well, we need to check on Megamort's rocket ship! Let's go guys, up and away.

All:To save the day!

The heroes are on their way to save mickey, however, what can they use to chase after Megamort up in the sky.

Minnie:What can we use to fly up there?

Bianca;I mean I got my wings, but I can't go alone. Wait, let's call super toodles again. Everybody say, "oh super toodles!"

All:Oh super toodles

Toodles:Hey! I'm here to save the day!

Bianca:Wait, only the mystery mouseketool is left. Ok, everybody say, "Mystery Mousekatool"

All:Mystery Mousekatool!

Bianca:Wait, it's some kind of Jet. We can use it fly to Megamort's ship. We picked all our mousekatools, say super cheers!

The heroes hop on the Jet and the jet flew towards Megamort's rocket ship. Bianca had a plan.