XIII

Walking into doctor Celine's office, Áine was immediately bombarded by the smell of vanilla essence with a hint of jasmine in the air. The high ceiling windows brought light into the room and she could see the trees wrestling with the wind.

The smell gave a homey and welcoming feeling. It made her relax and feel at peace. Slowly walking towards the couch and taking her seat, Celine greeted her with a smile on her face, her round shaped glasses that framed her face sat nicely on the bridge of her nose.

"Good to see you again. You look great". She complimented Áine. Her pearly white teeth, nearly blinding her.

"Thank you". She softly spoke, nervously rubbing her hands against the black Nike tights she had received earlier.

"I'm surprised to see you here so early, did something happen?". Celine asked, flipping her now black bundles over her shoulders. Áine noticed she had a black body wave reaching down her back which looked really nice on her.

It really complimented her light skin and her beautiful facial features. She grabbed her notebook walking towards their lovely section. Áine admired her sense of style as she dressed with elegance. The black bodycon dress fit like a glove on her hourglass figure which outlined her beautiful slim thick body.

"No, nothing happened. I just wanted to move our session to this morning. If it's a problem, I can leave and come back later". She said, ready to grab her things and go.

"No Áine, I never said it was a problem. Just surprised, that's all but we can move on to the other part of our session." She reassured her. Taking a sit back and making herself comfortable, well that what she always told her to do.

"Let's get into your the dynamics of relationship with your ex boyfriend. How was that like?" She questioned Áine and suddenly her mood changed. She certainly didn't come to talk about him today and besides she felt as if she wasn't ready to spill the horrible dynamics of their relationship.

"Can we not talk about that now?". She questioned sweetly but all she got was a stern look back.

"If you don't talk about it then how do you expect to heal and let go?" She asked Áine but all she got was an eyeroll.

"You don't know what I've gone through". The words came out harshly then she intended to.

"I don't but I'd like to know so I can help you".

"That won't bring back everything I've lost". Feeling the anger building inside of herself, Áine looked up the ceiling and blinked back the tears.

"You right, it won't but it will help you move on. Surely you don't want to be stuck in the past forever?". She questioned, leaning forward with her elbows pressed on her thighs.

"The past and the memories is all I have left. I can't leave that behind. I will be betraying my son". After she had said that, she couldn't help but to let out a sob. Was she really ready to talk about Kobi and all the things they've been through together?

"Let it all out". Celine's sweet but raspy voice coached as she held out the box of tissues. Áine grabbed a bunch of tissues and wiped her tears and the snort running down her nose. She was slowly calming down and trying to speak.

"How did you and your ex boyfriend meet?". She asked again scribbling down in her note book. Taking a few deep breaths and looking off as she recalled the very first time they met.

"Kobi and I met in high school I was a sophomore and he was senior at that time. At first, I didn't like him like that but he was persistent. He was a pretty boy and I was just cute. I didn't understand why he would want me". She smiled, reminiscing on the memories