XXIII

"Do y'all think he's going to like it? I ain't trying to do too much". Áine nervously stated to her sisters. They were on a four way face time.

"Girl y'all just friends unless you plan on sucking his dick tonight!". India said sticking out her tongue.

"Right! RIP to that pussy". Amara consigned.

"Nooo!". Áine shrieked, shaking her head while the others laughed at how timid she was about sex especially with Amaru.

"Girl then what you worried about?" Tanya asked.

"I'm just nervous. I hope he likes it". Áine said, looking behind her. She had went all out, although they were just friends. She felt their friendship was something special and everyday was a learning experience for both of them

So she wanted it to be memorable and as well as special. Everyday was special to her.

"He will like it. That man likes everything and anything as long you in it". India reassured her, with a serious face.

"India is right. He does not play about you". Amara stated

"What do you mean by that. I told y'all multiple times that we are just friends". She shook her head.

"And you know that's a damn lie". Tanya quickly interjected.

"Whatever y'all, I'm not going to keep telling you the same thing over and over again". Áine stated as her door bell chimed. The girls made kissy sounds as they heard the door bell chime.

"Don't forget, no teeth!". India yelled making slurping sounds.

"Girl bye!". Áine shook her head and hung up, walking to the door, slipping her phone in her pocket.

Turning the knob and swinging the door open, Amaru stood there with his puffer jacket and sweatpants. He had a durag on his head, looking fine as hell.

He stared at her, eyes trailing from her feet to her head. She had on her matching silk gray pajamas with furry socks on and a bonnet on her head.

She pulled him in, being it was cold and closing the door behind him.

"Are you trying to freeze to death?" She asked him with her brows furrowed.

"For you? Yeah". He spoke with a straight face while removing his puffer jacket.

"Boy bye!". She laughed. Amaru removed his shoes and slipped into his slides he left over her house.

"The place looks good ". He complimented, looking around. He hadn't been there since he helped her moved in. She had grey tuffed couches with white and black cushion pillows.

The kitchen isle had white bar stools and lots of plant pots around the house as well as candles burning.

"Thanks, did you take your shower?". She asked him making him nod. She smiled and walked into the kitchen and pulled put the plate of food from the warmer.

"I wasn't going to come here stinking anyways". He told her.

Placing the plate and slowly removing the foil wrapping, a smirk graced Amaru's face. He really enjoyed her cooking and it didn't help that whenever he was around, he always been fed.

"This is looks good". He complimented causing a smile to grace her face. She had went all out today as a way to thank him. She had fried rice and red beans, lamb chops, greens and cornbread.

"Made it just for you ". She told him.

"You must wanna get wifed up, huh?" He questioned, digging in the food.