XL

Epilogue.

"Oh my gawd, I'm so stressed!". Áine whined, fanning herself. She was half dressed and laid out on the bed.

"Girl if you don't get up right now, i'ma be mad!". Tanya told her as she walked over to where Áine was.  She pulled her up and saw the pout on her face.

"What's wrong with you?". Tanya asked with her brows furrowed.

"Is this a dream ?". She questioned with her brows furrowed.

"No".

"Pinch me real hard, I'm tryna see something ". Áine pointed to her forearm causing Tanya to roll her eyes.

"You gonna look bad in your pictures and I don't want the blame on me". Tanya shook her head, staring at her through the mirror. Her make up and hair was done.

"If you don't get up right this instant. I'm beating the shit out of you !". Tanya warned. Áine huffed but did nonetheless

"You clearly hate me. On my wedding day". Áine replied. India stepped inside the room with Amara, her son Reign along with Khalil and Aja following behind.

"Girl your son won't stop trying to reach for my titty". India exclaimed, placing  the four month old chunky baby in her arms

"Hey mama's baby". Áine cooed, softly kissing him on his lips. He tried to reach out to her face and sucking on her.  She looked down at her son, seeing his eyes he inherited from his dad, twinkling at her.

She grabbed the bottle from his diaper bag and pulled the titty in his mouth, making him instantly attach his lips.

"Damn you saw how quickly he latched on that tit". India said with a chuckle.

"Leave my baby alone". Áine said, looking down at her baby. She loved him so much and would literally cross rivers for the little boy in her arms. Daughter included.

"Is it me but Ms Áine is looking extra thick once again?". Amara asked, causing the other sisters to look at her. Áine was on her feet, rubbing Reign's back so he could release some gas.

"Hmm that girl has been getting her back blown". Tanya mentioned, eyes traveling from her feet to her face.

"Watch her be pregnant again ".

"No, don't wish that on me. I'm electing India next. She's the only one without a baby".

"Nah, count me out. I don't want nothing to do with kids. No!". She quickly shook her head making them laugh.

"I can babysit but not all the time though". She finished, pointing at them with her finger to let them know she wasn't playing either.

"Where is Renée?". Áine asked about her daughter as she put down a sleeping Reign. He look so cute in his mini tuxedo.

"Auntie Miracle has her. She couldn't let that baby go when I asked for her ". India stated with an eye roll.

"She is obsessed". Áine agreed with her smile. She was obsessed too. She couldn't believe she had given birth to two babies. Her babygirl was beautiful, and kind of resembled her mother.

That made her think of her all the time. All she could think of is gaining an angel who looked just like her and she fell in love with her more and more everyday.

Her phone loudly rang in the room, interrupting the conversation amongst them

"Baby". Amaru breathlessly said as soon as the call connected.

"Babe, you not supposed to see me". She squealed, making the phone face up.

"Amaru get off the phone right now!". Tanya scolded, wanting to snatched the phone. Áine managed to move away and head to the bathroom.