XXXIX

"Can you help me put my dress on?"  Áine asked Amaru as she sat in her towel on their large queen size bed. She had just finished showering and moisturizing her body with cocoa and shea butter and bio-oil.

She was currently eight months pregnant. Her belly was so big she couldn't see her feet when she looked down. Her nose, feet, face and hands were swollen. She hated how she currently looked but Amaru reassured her many times that she was beautiful.

He helped her to her feet and grabbed the oatmeal colored knit dress. He helped her loop her arms in then clasped the button, going all the way down to her mid calves. The dress showcased her bosom which was twice its normal size

"You good?". Amaru asked causing her to nod her head and a small smile gracing her face. She was tired.

"Where you taking me?"  She asked. All Áine did as of late was go to her bakery and back home. She didn't have much energy for anything, especially since her mother passed. She had energy for nothing. They had moved into their new home just in time for their first Thanksgiving and Christmas as a couple with their growing family.

It was a five bedroom home with six bathrooms, a pool; indoor and outdoor as well as a pool house. A mini cinema, a home office big enough for both of them, a gym, a court which alternates between a tennis court or basketball court and lastly a sunroom.

"It's a surprise". He told her causing her brows to raise in suspension.

"Do I really want to know?". She questioned causing a grin to plaster across Amaru's face. He gently ran his fingers in her hair causing a sigh of contentment to be released from Áine's lips.

"That feels so good". She moaned as his fingers moved in circular motion on her scalp. Her short tresses frame her chubby face making her look like a baby.

"You look beautiful ". Amaru complimented his soon to be wife. Just in a few more months and he couldn't wait to spend the rest of his life with her and their children

"I don't think so". She shook her head, a pout etching it's way on her lips.

"What I tell you about that?". He asked her, frown on his face. He hated how she couldn't see how beautiful she was carry their babies. The sight of her pregnant belly got him aroused all of the time.

He thought she was sexy as fuck and couldn't wait to give her more babies because her beauty intensified.

"Told me to stop doubting myself and that I look pretty ". She mumbled, sniffing back her tears. It didn't help she was emotional any time she got. Damn hormones

"Say that again so I really know you listen to what I say". He commanded with a mug on his face.

"Stop doubting myself and that I'm pretty". She said it once again.

"Now give me a kiss". Amaru wrapped his hand around her neck and leaned down, giving her a fat ass kiss on the lips that sent shock waves throughout her body and got her pussy wet and throbbing.

"You making me horny". She mumbled against his lips making him chuckle.

"I got you baby, after the surprise though". He smirked, kissing her multiple times on the lips and around her face before pulling away.

"That tickles". She giggled

"Let me help you into your shoes and then we can go ". He announced, walking into their walk-in closet. It was divided into two section; his and her with a island in the middle. They also had a large  quilted ottoman placed in middle, for fittings.

They had high ceiling mirrors plastered on the wall and a chandelier ingraved on the ceiling. It was a classic grey with marble counter tops which also complimented the white flurry carpet.