XXX

"Babe, wake up". Amaru shook Áine who was still asleep. They had gone all night with their shenanigans and only slept in the early hours of the morning. Amaru was already up, showered and ready to start his day. They were still in the penthouse and would only check out tomorrow morning.

"Hmm". She groaned turning her back from him.

"Babygirl". He laughed, seeing her kick around in the bed.

"What's wrong?". She groggily questioned, rubbing her eyes and looking at him with a pout on her face.

"I love you". He told her, leaning down and pecking her on the lips

"Is that what you woke me up for?". She whined. Don't get her wrong, she loved it when Amaru was affection but not while she was asleep.

"No, I got a meeting in twenty minutes and I don't want you worrying when you wake up and you don't find me here. I will be gone for most part of the day". He explained. She looked at him seeing him, already dressed.

"I would've texted you". She spoke, resting her head against the headboard. Her eyes caught a glimpse of her girlfriend ring and she blushed.

It was so surreal how quick her relationship with Amaru was going and how things were turning out for the best; for the both of them.

"Nah I wanted to see you before I left". He told her taking a seat on the edge of the bed.

"Aww babe", She blushed once again.

"Now you can go back to sleep".

"I can't now that I'm wide awake".

"Come on walk me out the door then".  He said. He scooped Áine into his arms, causing her to wrap her legs around his torso. She clasped her hands behind his neck and shoved her face in the crook of his neck.

"Where you really going Papa? Not while you smell this good!". She teased, looking at him while they made their way to the elevator. Amaru chuckled and shook his head.

"I'm meeting a potential investor for an upcoming project I have". He informed her.

"That's amazing. Well I know you gonna get it cause ain't nothing my man can't do". Áine said, placing her lips against his own. She didn't care about them being dry.

That's how comfortable she was around him. It was crazy how they got to be in a friendship and transitioned to being in a relationship so easily

Amaru halted and kissed her back. He squeezed the bottom of her thighs causing a moan to slip out her lips. It was crazy how she was putty in the palm of his hands. And he sure did know where to touch her.

"How many minutes you got?". She asked him. Amaru smirked and bit the bottom of his lip. That, alone  instantly got her wet and the look he was giving her, could get her pregnant.

"What you wanna do?".  He questioned.

"I wanna do a little some thing". She stated. Amaru briefly looked at his watch and saw he had time to spare and please his woman.

He strolled to the couch in the living and plopped down with her still in his arms.  Áine swiftly slipped the silk nightie off her body causing it to pool on the floor.

She took charge and unbuckled his belt, pulling both his pants and boxers off. His dick sprang out which oozed his pre-cum.

"Damn baby". He groaned, feeling the small hand wrap around his hard shaft.

"Don't forget about the plan b on the nig—". He was cut off by her warm tongue kissing the tip. He heavily heaved, not wanting to cum just yet.

He felt himself  slowly unravel as she worked her way down with him inside her mouth. The vibration from her mouth made him throw his head  back.