25.

As required, they showed up at the warehouse. Raphael was going to try and sort this out the civil way, that’s why he brought Rose along. If things would get dangerous or if she felt uncomfortable, she had his permission to leave by herself since he knew they weren’t going to let both of them leave. 

Just after she entered, they basically claimed her and dragged her to the sofa while Natalia had been ordered to keep Raphael busy, although it was quite voluntarily too.

“Virgins tend to be…” Donat squinted and snapped his fingers several times to come up with the right word. “Clingy, that’s it.”

“What’s that supposed to mean?” How he knew she was a virgin before Raphael; she had no idea. Also, she didn’t quite understand why he was talking to her about her sex-life either.

“Don’t get us wrong, kochana,” Tobiasz interfered. “It’s just that fresh ex-virgins happen to think the one that took their virginity is everything to them and there’s no one or nothing better out there. Happens to a lot of people, don’t worry.”

“Okay…? Your point being?”

“Raphael is obviously taking advantage of that.” Donat switched his gaze towards Raphael, who sat across the room, and Rose and Tobiasz followed. “He knows exactly what he’s doing to you and he’s trying to keep you to himself. He doesn’t want you exploring, but you’re young, kochana. You’re young, plus your first isn’t always the love of your life. I mean, I’m not with my first, neither are Tobiasz, Raphael and Natalia. Do you get my point?”

It took all her strength not to roll her eyes at what he said, but she had to watch her every move around these two. “No, not really.”

“Twenty-two, right?” she nodded in agreement. “Explore, kochana, explore! Come with us to Kraków and we’ll show you there’s more to the world than just Raphael. We can help you explore,” Donat pointed to himself and Tobiasz, “for example. We’ll show you and give you anything you want if you come with us.”

“Show me what exactly?” she asked hesitant, not being sure if she actually wanted to hear it.

Donat and Tobiasz both winked simultaneously as if they had already intended on doing so and Rose felt chills running down her spine.

“When you come with us, all you have to bring with you is that short slip, the white one with the—” Tobiasz got kicked underneath the table by Donat since he was running his mouth a little.

“With the lace?” she added. Rose knew exactly what they were talking about and she saw the kick. “How do you know?”

“Raphael told us,” Donat hurriedly replied. “That’s what we mean. You might think he’s good for you, but in the mean time he tells us exactly how you like it and what you wear.”

Lacking. They were seriously lacking. Raphael would never run his mouth like that and Rose knew it. The way they said it, plus their lies weren’t very convincing either. “And what did he tell you?”

“Come with us to Kraków and we’ll demonstrate it on you, show you a world apart from the secluded one Raphael’s showing you.”

“So you want me to come with you for sex?” she blurted out in absolute disgust. Watching her mouth was getting way and way harder each second.

“Amongst other things,” they both grinned.

“I don’t think I’m the right girl for that, I’m sorry.” Apologizing for nothing, that was what she was doing. She wasn’t sorry for not wanting to come with them to have them do whatever they wanted to her.