11.

“It’s cold!” Rose whined as her and Denise stood in line in front of the club. She held on to Denise’s arm like there was no tomorrow, waiting for this line to hurry up. 

“Stop the wailing, Rose. See,” she pointed to the front, “We’re moving.” But after a minute or two Denise too got sick and tired of waiting. She spotted three quite good-looking guys almost in front of the line and she grabbed Rose by her arm, leading her to the guys. Denise and Rose talked to the guys for a moment and using their charms allowed them to join the guys to get in. 

Raphael had wanted to see her all day, but work wouldn’t let him. It was close to twelve and he was on his way to Rose. But when he entered her apartment it was completely dark.

Maybe she was asleep, he thought.

He entered her bedroom but her bed was perfectly made. Anger and worry, even, took over and he started going in maniac mode. 

“Sir,” a sleepy Harvey answered. One of the policies was that he was available at all times. 

“Track Rose’s phone for me,” Raphael demanded, pacing through her living room. 

“Right now, sir?”

“No, Harvey, do it next week, next year if you please,” he replied sarcastically. “Track it now, Harvey.” His voice was calm, yet terrifying even to such a man as Harvey. 

“Alright.” Harvey got out of bed, making sure not to wake up his wife and sped to all his devices for tracking. After a few minutes Harvey had finally found Rose and once he told Raphael where she was, he stormed out of her apartment, back to the car. 

He was mad —furious. What was she looking for in a club?

“Come dance with me, Rosy.” Denise dragged Rose from the bar to the dance floor after taking one too many shots. Denise stumbled over air a few times, making Rose burst out laughing. 

Meanwhile outside, the bouncer gave him a small nod in recognition and let him in. People who were waiting outside for quite a while cursed and complained, until they saw who was let in. 

He scanned the room quickly and it wasn’t hard for him to find her. She was swaying her hips, her hair moving along all in her face. Her dress was slightly rising up and anger took over him again as he saw many eyeing her. Of course she looked absolutely sexy, but he didn’t want others to see. 

He made his way towards her and in a blink of an eye he had her draped over his shoulder, making sure no one could see what was under her dress and carried her to the car. He sat her down before sliding in too. 

“Why?” she asked a bit disoriented. One minute she was on the dance floor and the next she was in the car. 

“What do you mean why? What were you doing there? Like this?” he raged, looking over her entire appearance.

“I was having fun, Raphael,” she slurred. “Don’t you like my outfit?” she asked sadly, but giggled as soon as she hiccupped. 

He did, he liked her outfit a lot. He loved it. 

“You do!” She giggled and then lowered the window to hang out of it: the Joker style. Her dress hiked up a bit, it still not being enough for him to see what was underneath it. 

“Rose,” he warned. “Rose.” He grabbed her by her arm and pressed the button for the window to roll back up. 

“What is it, Raphael?” she asked seductively inching her head closer to his ear. “What is it?”

“Can you just sit?”

“Oh, I can,” she said and all of the sudden straddled his lap. “Happy?” she whispered in his ear. He was very happy and not only emotionally. Rose noticed. “I’ll take that as a yes,” she giggled and tugged his belt.