28.

I don't know what bullshit update this site has gone through this time, but if something seems off, know it probably isn't me.

"See! She doesn't want me back." Taylor had hoped that when she opened the door, not only Raphael would be standing there, but Rose too.

"Calm the fuck down, I didn't come for you." His mood hadn't changed one bit since the previous night.

"What is wrong with you?" Taylor snapped. Though she knew he could have a bad attitude at times, he never had one directed towards her. It was shocking how he did now, because the two got along really well.

"Where's Kerney?"

Taylor had to chase him as he sped throughout the entire house to find Kerney. "Obviously he's not home. He's at church and will be back in an hour or so. You can leave now."

"I'll wait."

"Please don't," she spoke under her breath. "You're annoying me at this point, so please leave before I say or do something I might regret."

"Say it." Once they reached the living room again, they both sat down and he waited for her to say whatever she wanted to say.

Taylor cleared her throat and rubbed her hands, getting extremely comfortable to pour out her opinion just the way she was used to. "You're mean as fuck."

"Was that it?" Over the past years he had gotten enough comments about how messed up his personality was, on a daily. It had started to get boring long ago.

"You wish," she scoffed. "You're not good for Rose."

Now that, on the other hand, did do something to him and Taylor could tell by the change in his demeanor.

"At first I really liked you, because of your personality and shit... but now I've come to the conclusion it's just fucked up. And I know I'm not the most cheery person either, so I hope you understand it says a lot about you when it's coming from me."

"How am I not good for Rose?"

"I'd offer you something to drink, since this might take a while, but I do not like you anymore. Just because you're this very hot Greek guy and that rich it's almost scary, doesn't mean you can act anyhow you want. I get it, Rose is really beautiful, she's young and she was probably a virgin before you and the thought of that maybe gave you a hard-on, cool.

But there's this thing about Rose that makes her so different from you... the girl is social. And, again, I get it, opposites attract and that type of shit, but you are more than just her opposite. You're holding her back on a social level and it's not even nice to see. I bet it's something you do on purpose, keeping her all to yourself. You legit seem obsessed with her, if you ask me. What other, normal human-being would like to see someone that eliminated from the rest and just have them to themselves?

You had my aunt and uncle come here every, single fucking day to vent up to the point even Kerney got tired of them. Kerney, out of all people, our Good Samaritan, had enough. All because they hadn't seen or spoken to their daughter in so long and I bet you don't even care. How could you, when all you did for a while was horrify them? What person does that to the parents of the woman he's in love with? What the fuck did your parents teach you?

Just because you don't know how to be in a relationship doesn't mean you have to drag her with you. Let her breathe! She needs a guy like... like Quincy! Yes! I know Rose likes tattoos; he has tattoos. He's hot, he's social and funny. Now I'm done."

For approximately ten minutes he didn't say anything as particular parts of Taylor's rant kept repeating in his head. Never had he asked Rose if she was happy, he just assumed she was. He assumed she was, because she made him feel the happiest he had ever felt and he always tried to return the favor.