𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟮𝟭: 𝗪𝗲𝗹𝗹, 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗶𝘀 𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗮𝗿𝗿𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗻𝗴

Freak & Streets || Doja Cat || (Now playing)

Not fully proof read

Word Count: 1,248 words

"Take responsibility as a fellow Toman member!" Taiju told him

"Take responsibility as a fellow Toman member!" Taiju told him. "Taiju...they didn't know that this was Black Dragons territory. They really didn't...so please..." Hakkai said trying to convince Taiju.

"I don't give a shit. Don't you hear my orders?" Taiju said as he walked up to Hakkai who just stood there not bothering to make eye contact with his older brother.

"You're my little brother. That comes before Toman. That means you must obey me, your older brother. Family bonds are more important than friends, aren't they?" Taiju said.

"Taiju! Don't corner Hakkai like that!" Yuzuha said to him and was immediately punched in the face making Y/n's eyes go wide. "Yuzuha. Because you didn't discipline him properly this happens. I'm gonna teach you a lesson later." Taiju said and started walking away.

"I know damn well this motherfucker did not just punch a girl. His own little sister at that." Y/n said and looked Taiju directly in the eyes. "You really are a fucking pathetic human being." Y/n spat at him.

"Keep your nose out of the Shiba family's business, you little cotton candy haired bitch. Watch this, Hakkai. Your big bro's gonna fix your problem for you. That's what family's about!!" Taiju said as he walked up to Y/n and punched him across the face before lifting him up and continued punching him. "Stop it right now!!" Hina yelled and was going to run(?) over to Y/n but Yuzuha stopped her.

"Yuzuha-chan." "Don't do it, Hina! He won' show you any mercy, either." Yuzuha said to her. "But I can't just stand here!! Y/n-kun's gonna die!!" She yelled. "Taiju!!" Hakkai yelled

"Stop." "Huh?" "Please!" Hakkai said. "When you ask someone a favor, you gotta give something in exchange!!" Taiju said as he continued punching Y/n even though he looked like he was losing consciousness by how much force was in the punches Taiju was doing.

"..."

"Offer me something of equal worth. If you don't then this is where he dies." Taiju said as he raised his fist ready to land the last punch to Y/n's face. "I'll...quit Toman." Hakkai said and Taiju stopped his fist from hitting Y/n's face once Hakkai said that.

"I'll join the Black Dragons so I can support you. So in exchange let Sleepy go!" Hakkai said. Taiju looked at Hakkai before dropping Y/n with a loud thud. 'Well, this is embarrassing.' Y/n thought before he completely blacked out.