Part 1 <3

PLEASE! NONE OF THE FANART BELONGS TO ME! IT BELONGS TO THE RIGHTFUL OWNERS <3

⚠️ This is a fictional au! Don't take it seriously! They're might be other ships included in the background. I hope you enjoy this story <3 I'm working on it everyday! :D . If they're are things included , eg swearing or smut , I will say! :D ENJOYYYYY!!!! ⚠️

⚠️ TW: SWEARING ⚠️

                         DAY: THURSDAY

Sapnap POV *-*

I was at school just minding my own business.

"Whats up , Nicky-poo!" Quackity called , running up to me.

"Oh. Hi Alex." I said scratching the back of my neck.

"Just me , or are you .. being weird?" He grinned at me and I simply smiled back sheepishly.

"Hm, yup. Definitely weird!" He laughed , putting his arm around my shoulders and walking off with me.

"Uh. Where are we going , Alex?..Alex?"

"Chill , dude!" He giggled.

"I dont know , I should be getting to my locker.." I said holding my hand out to stop him. He looked at me carefully , before bursting out laughing.

"Oh dont be stupid ,Sap! Since when where you a goddie two shoes?" He made a stupid face at me. I rolled my eyes.

"Im going to my locker , Q." I said stubornly walking away.

He was being annoying. It wasn't odd that he was , but he just always wanted to mess around. Somehow I always ended up in the middle of it and I just couldn't deal with that right now.

I cursed under my breath as I walked up to my locker. I sighed heavily , turned and leant my back against it. My eyes suddenly felt really heavy and start falling gently.

I got suddenly zapped awake by someone shaking me quickly. I was pissed. I was almost 100% sure I was going to go off at Alex right then and there. I opened my eyes violently and glared at the person stood in front of me.

I gasped quickly as I realised Quackity wasn't the one who had woken me.

" Oh for gods sake , Tommy." I growl. The school 'prankster' . I can hear his best friend Toby laughing behind him. They were the most annoying little kids ever. They were only two years younger than me , but they acted like 5 year olds and I REALLY wasn't in the mood for what they had to say.

"What are you doing? Sleeping stood up??" Tommy said sticking his tongue out at me.

"Get lost , Tom." I said angrily.

" Oh come on , don't be like that, big man!" Toby said grinning at me.

"Just leave you two."

" 'Aight." Tommy replied shortly , shrugging and grabbing Toby's wrist.

Annoying little kids, I thought as I watched them run off down the halls.

I slid my hands into my pockets and wandered off , trying to do something with the time until my first lesson.

"Nick! Over here!" Someone called after me. I turned my head and looked over. George was waving at me frantically from the hall , he was running towards me.