Part 10 <3

This is such a good story so far , in my opinion. I really hope you've liked it! I will try and post as much as possible <3
Sorry if some parts have seemed rushed , I'm working on my writing style ^^ :)

⚠️ SWEARING + kissing⚠️

DAY: SATURDAY

Dream POV *-*

I still couldn't wrap my head around the fact that Sap had talked to George! After everything! Why would he even try?

We talked on the phone and decided to meet up at the park near my house on Saturday.

It was Saturday and I was waiting on a bench leaning my head on my hand that rested on the edge.

I looked up and saw Sapnap walking towards me. He looked amazing , wearing; A tight orange shirt, black jeans, white Jordan's and his famous white bandana.

I wanted to tell him he looked cute but he didn't seem in the mood for compliments.

He sat next to me silently.

I heard him breath out. He was nervous.

"Look. Be.. before I.. Tell you something.. I've gotta admit something..

"I said to meet up.. because.. after...

!FLASH BACK! (this font means present Sapnap is talking)

After I got that message from you.. I went to search for George, like I said I would.

Sapnap POV

Damn. I forgot to ask what class he had. I wondered around the halls aimlessly searching for George.

He came up from behind me. He seemed so much more happier. He jumped on me and yelled 'Boo!'

We laughed and I turned ,looking at him.

He smiled and gave me a hug. It startled me but I hugged him back.

Trust me Dream.. I .. I didn't know what was going to happen next..

When he finally let go of me , he looked softly at me. I realised he'd looked at me lips. He looked away flustered. I went red.

What the hell?

I didn't know what to think. Was he trying to trick me?

Before I knew it , my thoughts were interrupted by lips on mine. I panicked.

Dream.. I don't know why it happened.. he did it , NOT ME!

END OF FLASHBACK!

DREAM POV *-*

My heart was pounding.
George had kissed Sapnap..
Why..
Why would he do that..?
What was wrong with him

Soon my confused thoughts became aggressive ones.
WHY THE HELL WOULD HE DO THAT.

Sapnap was looking at me nervously. I turned to him , my eyes filled with rage about George.

He started shaking as he looked up at me , sadness and regret written across his face.

"Oh , Nick.." I said , I grabbed his waist and pulled him towards me. He didn't hesitate to wrap his arms around me and hug into me.

"I'm so so sorry..."

"You've got nothing to be sorry about.." I said , "It's George that should be being on his knees."

Sapnap shook his head and gripped me tighter.

"He's not in a good place.. He probably didn't mean it.." Sapnap whispered.

I pulled him gently up to me. He held my face and leaned to kiss me.

I bit down on his lip , his mouth opening. He moaned as I felt my tongue into his mouth, exploring every crevasse.

"Probably isn't good enough.. You should know that about me by now." I said .He giggled and leaned in for another kiss.

"Your fucking hot.." He said.

"Tell me something I don't know." We rested there for a bit before I added , "Hey.. you said that you wanted to tell me something. What was it?"

"Oh! Right!" He grinned before saying softly, " ο ' αγαπώ , I love you.."

My heart pounded I breathed out leaning back , smiling.

What he'd said to me.. what had made my heart flutter, meant I love you..

I closed my eyes and repeated the sound of his voice saying those words in my head.

"One day you'll kill me , ya hot ass." I whispered and I get him lean against me.

"Yes I fucking will."

This one is MUCH shorter but I need breaks and I also need to think of more ideas 😂❤️
I still hope you enjoyed it <3
::::::::: WORD COUNT ::::::::::
::::::::: 689 <3 ::::::::::

Lol <3