Part 3 <3

I hope you've enjoyed this story so far, I've got a bunch of ideas for more <3

⚠️TW SWEARING⚠️

Sapnap POV *-*

I wasn't sure what Dream had planned, but I wasn't going to refuse to go to a party with him.

After we finished our drinks and cookies we got up and left.

"Okay, you ready to go to my house?" Dream asked calmly.

"Yep! Ready to go." I replied smiling.

"Great. We'll have to take a bus." We walked out the door and started walking down the road.

A thought suddenly came to my mind , "Won't your family be there?" I asked Clay.

"Oh , no ," He sighed and smiled , "Moms in Portugal, Dads on a business trip and my sister is in university."

"Oh okay! So it'll just be us?" I blushed.

"Yep." He said smoothly as we walked further down the road.

We talked all the way to the bus stop and when we got there we had to wait for a couple of minutes for the right bus to arrive. When it did we went to the top and straight to the front of it.

I sat down next to the window and felt Dream sit right next to me. I blushed red as I felt Dreams hand brush against my thigh. I was going so red and I didn't think Dream realised. I tried to ignore it and just think of it as normal. His hand was literally on my thigh. I was so annoyed at myself , getting flustered so easily.

"Is something up?" Dream questioned looking over at me. He definitely didn't realise. I looked away , my face still burning.

Dream shrugged and faced forward again , his hand still placed on my thigh.

When our stop came we got off and walked to his house . Weirdly, I'd never been before , all I knew was , he was insanely rich.

We walked up the side walk to his neighbourhood. Everything looked really expensive , with massive houses.

"There it is." Dream said pointing towards the biggest building on the block. I gasped. I knew he was rich but that was just insane!

It was such a beautiful house! I stared at in shock

Dream POV *-*

I turned and looked at Sapnap. His mouth hung open gently staring up at the house. I smiled softly. He looked so cute like that.

"Well , uh.. yeah, this is it ." I walked him over to the front door , pulled out my keys and opened it up.

"This place is epic." Sapnap whispered loudly.

"Yeah, I think its probably the best we've had. You know.. we moved a lot.." I'd told him before about us moving all around , not just in the states.

( JUST TO CLARIFY - GEORGE MOVED TO THE STATES FROM ENGLAND AND IS HOPING TO STUDY IN THE STATES)