Part 11 <3

Okay. After one day , there's so many views and reads on this story , THANKS SO MUCH , it means a lot <3
Thank you thank you thank you! <3
I hope you enjoy , feel free to leave ideas in the comments :)

Also I'd like to mention sexuality:::
Dream-       Bisexual , preference to men
Sapnap-      Pansexual
George-       Gay , leaning towards DemiBoy
           !NOT ASSUMING OR ACTUAL     SEXUALITIES!

                    ⚠️ SWEARING ⚠️

                        Day Saturday

Sapnap POV *-*

I felt a gentle touch on my neck.

I moved around and felt up to my neck. I curled up and hugged the pillow beside me.

"You awake yet?" A voice whispered in my ear. I smiled and relaxed in their arms.

"Mhm." I said snuggling up into Dream.

"Did you want anything?" Dreams gentle voice soothed.

"No, it's okay.." I said.

I stayed silent again. I let my closed eyes start to water. I hadn't really gotten any sleep. All the thoughts had been running through my head , making me restless.

I wished I didn't have school.. I never felt like going.. I always just wanted to be with Dream. It was a habit. I hadn't been properly in my house for ages. All week I'd been staying with Clay and on Saturday I stayed at a motel.

"Baby, Is something wrong?" Dream whispered softly.

I felt a pang of sadness.. We weren't dating.

I sat up and sighed. "No."

"Nick. Somethings wrong. Tell me now." He said sitting up against the bed frame.

"I'm just tired , that's all." I felt my cheeks. They were wet. I quickly looked away and wiped them with my sleeve.

"Wha- When did you give me this hoodie..?" I asked holding the sleeve in my hand.

"Last night. You were shaking so I gave it to you." I held it against my nose . It smelt like him so I guessed he must of worn it before he gave it to me.

"I-okay.." I stumbled , sat on the edge of the bed. I knew Dream was facing me now , I could feel his eyes burning on the back of my head.

He gently wrapped his arm around my waist , pulling himself against the back of me. He leaned on my shoulder and kissed my neck.

"Stop avoiding the question. Nick, what's wrong." He kept his arms around me and his face by mine.

I felt like bursting into tears. I don't know how many times id told myself to be stronger. I closed my eyes and relaxed. It's fine. Just tell him the truth.. I thought.

"My parents are still angry. It's just a bit annoying that's all." I said casually , shrugging.

He frowned. "Seriously? That doesn't sound like you.."

"Don't be stupid." I said grabbing his wrists and moving them off me before standing up.

"Nick..?" He sounded hurt. I couldn't do anything. I wasn't facing him and put a hand to my mouth , trying not to cry.

He stood up behind me and placed a hand on my shoulder. He spun my around and held me my the waist again. I put my hands on his chest and closed my eyes tight.

He held me carefully. He was so sweet and caring, WHY?! I'd been nothing but trouble for him!

"Hey, at least there only one more week of school. Then there's summer vacation, we can spend all the time realaxing in my room." He kissed my lips and stroked my cheek as he did.