Part 14 <3

Enjoy :))))))) AHHHH 1.71K READS! AHHHHH! THATS SO INSANE! I LEGIT DIDNT EVEN THINK SOMEONE WOULD SEE THIS! THANKS SO MUCH! IM SO HAPPY!
<3333

Sapnap POV *-*

That Friday was the worst possible time..

Anything, literally anything, could've been better than that.

It started going wrong when me and Dream finally got to the school.

"Okay. I think weve gotta go to the hall." Clay laughed looking up at the 10 by 10 feat tall sign telling us were to go.

I smiled and swerved around the hundreds of people pushing past us, all wearing fancy dresses or suits.

I wore a a tight orange shirt , a white tuxedo and pants and my normal white bandana.

Dream wore a full on black suit.  ( Like the one from his photos with Alec )

I walked closer to him as we followed the big groups of people shuffling in a certain direction. All the classrooms and hallways that didn't lead to the hall were blocked off with a red rope.

The first thing that went wrong was , out of the corner of my eye, I saw George.

I sighed, avoiding eye contact. Then I remebered what I had promised him.

I had to keep my word! After everything that had happened! I knew for a fact he must not be in a good state.. Maybe thats why I wanted to keep my word so bad.. I felt sorry for him.. Either way, I felt guilty as I stared straight forward.

When we got into the actual room, It was completely flooded with people, even the teachers were shocked.

I spotted some people see us, run up to us and start a converstation with Dream. He looked at me nervously, he was clearly overwhelmed.

I wanted to help , but the people surrounding him, pushed me out of the way until I couldn't see him anymore. I tried not to panic and just walked over to the punch station. It gave me memories of the party so I left it alone and wandered off somewhere else.

The music wasnt rediciously loud , but it was loud enough for me not to hear people from far away. That, or I just wasnt listening.

I tried to look for somewhere, or someone, I could just relax with until Dream came back.

I spotted a bench against the back wall, rushed over and sat down on it.

"Hi, Nick!" A gentle voice called out near me. I looked around and stood beside me smiling was George.

He was wearing a light blue suit and pants with a white shirt and a black bow-tie.

I grinned back , "Hi! You can sit here." I tapped the spot beside me invitingly.

"Thank you." He had such a gentle smile plastered onto his face. He seemed so excited as he sat beside me.

"So.. How are you?" He asked looking at me. We were sat really close together, but I could tell it was a comfort to him.

"Not much.. What about you?" I smiled back at him.

"Nothing really.. Y'know .. I wasnt planning on coming to this dance.. then you said what you said and.. It changed my mind." George looked at his lap , fiddling with his hands on it.

"Awh.." I looked at him my expression softening so much, "Well, when a better song comes on , we can dance, I promise."

I gripped his hand reassuringly before standing up and asking him, "Want a drink?"