Part 8 <3

I give up on intros.

ENJOY

⚠️ TW SWEARING ⚠️
⚠️ SUICIDE MENTIONS ⚠️

Dream POV *-*

How was I supposed to tell Nick??

He was amazing and I was going to completely blow it with him if I told him the truth.

Telling the truth would be better then lying or keeping it a secret , though , right..?

We went make into that same small room we did when we skipped school.

As soon as we got in , I locked it and leaned back against it. He looked up at me with a completely straight, dead expression.

I cupped his face and kissed him tenderly on the lips.

"You deserve it all..I'll tell you.." I sighed.

Maybe I was over thinking things.. It wasn't a life or death situation so , surely, it wasn't that bad?

"I.. Nick, I.. Me and..I.. I want you to firstly know .. I would never EVER hurt you and I regret what I did SO much.."

I stopped , I wanted him to say something .. anything!

He looked at me carefully , "Is it about.." He paused letting me speak.

"When you left.." I breathed out , "I'd always liked you.. always.. since the first god damn day I met you. We became such amazing friends , yet everyday, I wanted more..

"I used to tell myself stories of us together.. The - Th.. Then .. You left. You just straight up left! I had nothing! You didn't even tell me anything! You never even thought to talk to me the whole time!!

"My point is.. I - I was never in the right state of mind after that.. I told you .. I told you about the depression and.. what nearly happened.."

I shook violently.

"I wanted to END my life because you left!"

Tears ran down his face. I gripped my eyes tightly shut my bottom lip shaking.

"You are so important to me.. And when you left for Oregon.. It broke me.. I .. started to get high and stuff.. and .. I got closer..

"I got closer with George. Way to close. I regret it so much." The tears now falling down my face made my voice shaky.

"We.. we slept together.. Me and George .. slept together.. We even started a relationship..."

He looked so shocked and the tears started rolling fast, he covered his mouth and stepped back.

"I never even truly liked him! I was dumb and I broke up with him when you got back in contact to me, when you explained it all to me! How I'd been so wrong! I never wanted to tell you and .. George still liked me , even after I broke his heart..

I love you , Nick! Can't you see?

I wanna be with you , and only you! It was a stupid mistake! I was young and dumb and high!"

My breathing was rasp and fast. I breathed out and in trying to calm it down.

The tears were still rolling down his cheeks but he looked so cute and forgiving. I didn't deserve his forgiveness..

He grabbed my cheek and wiped away the remaining tears. He kissed me. It was so different .. so special, It meant so much..

We didn't part for ages , It told me something..
Something I needed to know..