Part 4 <3

I hope you enjoy this part :)
I'm making more <3      IDEASS ❤️
!!!FAMILY ISNT REAL , JUST AN AU!!!

                 ⚠️ TW SWEARING ⚠️
                   ⚠️ TW KISSING ⚠️

              DAY: FRIDAY NIGHT

Dream POV *-*

I had a shower that night. It was cool and soothing but I couldn't help thinking of Sapnap the whole time I was in it.

As I would lean back my head and let water pour down it and my face , my mind went to him..

School was boring again and I managed to live through it , but by the time I'd finished my shower , It was late .

I was in the kitchen just grabbing something from the fridge.

I looked over at the clock       9:23 pm

I sighed , closed the fridge and walked off to the couch.

     Ping!

I grabbed and looked down at my phone. A notification from my mom.

Mom

< Hey sweetie! Are you in bed yet? Just wanted to tell you I'll be home in 3 months Auntie Ava told me to stay longer got to stay here , love you lots xxx 😘❤️"

I read the text aloud.

I rolled my eyes and stuffed my phone back in my pocket. She could make any excuse. Dad on the other hand.. well, he hadn't texted or talked to me once since he left.

I didn't really care though. He'd never been a good father.

I sighed and sat on my couch about to reach for the TV remote, when a sudden knock on the door made me jump.

I frowned and looked over at the door. I stood up and walked towards it slowly... A knock again.. and another.

I unlocked the door and peered out. I gasped.

I pulled the door open more and stared down at the person stood there.

"WOAH! What the hell?! Are you okay?!" I said.

Sapnap had tears running down his face, continuously, he looked completely defeated and hurt, like he couldn't deal with it all. He ran at me and held me tight , crying. I could feel him shaking hard . I quickly brought him in and locked the door. He fell to the floor and cried his eyes out. I panicked , running to him and picking him up into my arms. I hugged him tight and didn't let go. He had to know , I would protect him with my life.

I sat him down on the couch and put my arm around him. He leaned against me , shaking.

A million questions ran in my head , but I could tell Nick wasn't ready for them yet.

He was wearing a small shirt and shorts. I realised he probably wasn't shaking from just the crying, he must be cold.

"I'm going to get you some warmer clothes," I whisper gently in his ear. He starts almost whimpering.

"N-nno .. plea.. please .. mm.." He was crying and shaking , making it impossible for him to speak. He crawled closer to me , and gripped onto me.

"You wanna come with me?" I said quietly and he nodded silently.

I held him gently by the waist and hugged him carefully as we walked towards and up the stairs to my room. It was probably a better place for him to be anyway.