Part 9 <3

⬇️ PLEASE READ! ⬇️

Okay so for context on this next part ( I'm to lazy to right what happened before ) :

They stayed at Sapnap's house for ages , and Sapnap fell asleep so Dream left after a while leaving a text message. 

They went to school all the other days of the week and this is now Friday :)
(Avoided Gogy and hung out every day after school)

⚠️ TW SWEARING ⚠️

Enjoy :)

Sapnap POV *-*

Friday is always the worst day for me.. I don't know what it was about it , but It was horrible.

You always just wanted to get to the weekend but FrIdAy always had to seem so long.

That wasn't the only reason...

Dream was off. He text me telling me he had to go with his sister somewhere for the day but he'd be back to school on Monday.

Even if I didn't see Dream most of the day , just knowing he wasn't there made me anxious.

When I first got in , Shlatt and Quackity greeted me.

Me and Shlatt didn't really get along. I mean , no one REALLY got along with him.

Quackity grinned at me , "Heyyy!"

I smiled and tried to swerve past him. Shlatt gripped my shoulder and turned me back around to face Alex.

"We're just trying to talk , that's all. Then you can do what you like." He gave me a forced smile and I just ignored him , looking back at Quackity.

"Rumour has it , Punz flirted with you!" He laughed . I frowned. The school news traveled fast.

"Uh. Yeah. So..?" I said through gritted teeth.

"Mm. Yeah. I didn't think you'd care." He looked me up and down , "Anyway,"

He didn't say anything which made me nervous.

"Here. Follow me." Alex smiled at me.

I reluctantly looked from him to Shlatt and back to him. I sighed and followed.

"Great! Right this way,"

He lead me down the corridor and every where I turned I saw people looking at me. Either annoyed , or smiling.

There was an empty art classroom and Alex opened the door to it.

"No one goes in here , it's all good." Quackity stared at me, "Thanks Shlatty you can go."

He rolled his eyes , mumbling , "Stupid shit.."under his breath.

He walked out and slammed the door behind him making me jump slightly.

"You alright?" Quackity said softly , touching my shoulder. I was really on edge and didn't like him touching me.

"I'm fine." I put his hand off my shoulder.

He smiled at me.

"I just wanted to talk to you for a bit.."

"Then talk." I said stubbornly.

"Yeah!" He grinned , "I was talking with George, right , and basically he told me .. that.. uh.. you were with Clay." He stayed quiet , probably waiting for me to say something.

"Right." I said blankly. Why would George tell anyone..?

"Well.. Well is it true?" He asked.

"He's my best friend, Q. Of course I was with him."