Part 15 <3

The support is crazy , I'm continuing to write these <3. ( 2k + AH! )

This will be focused on Sapnap , really. :)

⚠️ Kinda self harm ⚠️

Sapnap POV *-*

I rolled lazily and hazily started flickering my eyes open. My head throbbed and I heard a gentle vibration to the side of me. I turned and frowned , still barely able to see anything through the darkness , the only light seeping through the large curtains , only to cascade across my bed sheets.

   My phone. It was repeatedly vibrating. When it stopped , seconds later , it started up again. I stretched my arm out to it , sighing loudly. My eyes kept drowsily falling as I attempted to read the words written blatantly on the screen. 'Clay'. I put my phone down instantly. There was no chance I was talking to him. I'd just have to deal with the vibration that rang through the room.

I slowly pulled myself to sit up.

Suddenly the constant sound coming from my phone , stopped. I frowned but stood and and went to get clothes.

I stopped,  remembering I hadn't got any other than my wet jacket and pants. I put them on and left my jacket, sighing, staring blankly at my phone. About 100 notifications were sat there. Mom. Dad. Dream. George. There was only one message for George, and it was heartbreaking..

Gogy
I'm sorry Nick. I should've done better

My heat started hurting as I read it. It wasn't the only thing that started hurting : my head pounded with pain. I rubbed it furrowlly. I breathed out through my nose and walked over to a mirror on the vast wall.

I stared at my blank reflection , staring back with a frown. My bandana.. I lost it. I wanted to punch something! Everything in my life was going wrong! The smallest thing , it was only a bandana , really just set me off with rage.

I held up my phone furiously and deleted every single notification that filled my screen. My hand throbbed harder and I threw myself onto the bed , face first into the pillow. I screamed into it and my breathing started getting really heavy.  A tear ran down but I wiped it away as quick as it came.

I sat up again , swearing under my breath.

I rubbed the side of my head , stood up and paced around the room in an attempt to calm myself. It didn't work.

I looked at my phone once again. I opened it up and went to George's contact.

I thought about replying.. My heart started beating through my ears.

I paused , my hand over the send button.. I clicked it..

Gogy

                       I'm at room ( hotel name ) 5 >
                                                   You can come.. >

I bit my lips as I read it , too late to change it , as he would've seen it..

I tried to stay as calm as possible. It was 'read' immediately. He was typing immediately. I got a response immediately.

Gogy

<  Don't you dare worry
<  I'm coming now
<  It will be fine and not weird x

What he said soothed me. He was coming.. I still wasn't sure why I went to George first .. but ..

A knock rang through the small room. I breathed through pursed lips and stood up slowly.

I speedily walked up to the door.

"H-hello?" I said opening it up.

"Oh! Your okay! Thank god!" George replied immediately running in to embrace me.

"Why would I not be?" I asked anxiously.

He didn't answer just hovered in front of me awkwardly.

We stared at each other for a while before I cleared by throat and moved aside for George to come further into the room. I turned around him and Locke stage door carefully.

I felt his hand on my arm and I tensed up , way to nervous.

He gently turned me and stared at me.

"Come on, let's sit down." George said . I stood up, slightly taller, as I realised how tired and anxious I must seem.

"Alright." We walked to the bed and sat down.

I breathed through my nose and bit down hard on my shaking bottom lip.

"I know how you feel about everything , so I'm so glad you came to talk to me." He touched me tenderly and I relaxed.

"Yeah.. Weird isn't it..? This is nothing like how it used to be.."

"Mhm.."

We stayed quiet again.

My head started hurting. All the pain swelled through my body. I couldn't feel anything except aching and stinging pain. I ignored it but soon , it got to un-bearable to handle. A tear rolled down my cheek from the pain and I felt completely useless. I hit my head on the side and grimaced.

"Woah! What are you doing??" George noticed and grabbed my wrist pulling me to face him. I panicked and started breathing heavily.

"Hey! Hey! YOUR ALRIGHT! It's okay! I'm here!" My breathing was rasp and quick as the deep pain grew.

George hugged me and touched my head gently as he did.

The tears ran down my face. How could I deal with this?

"What happened?" George asked softly.

"P-pain.." I mumbled , wincing.

"That's alright , I'll be here with you." He spoke so soft and calm it was like he was a completely different person.

I hope you enjoyed , I just had to get this out! I'm working on more! :D
:::::: WORD COUNT ::::::
:::::: 896 <3 ::::::