bonus chapter: 𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘦

smut this entire chapterrrr

Alek hasn't been home all day

He had some work to do with my father. Killing someone kind of work. 

I decided to tease him because we haven't really done anything.. sexual in a while. Stupid period. 

I wore a white sheer bra. Parts of it were covered in embroidered flowers, covering my nipples. I also wore a tiny light pink skirt and some cute white sheer stockings that had small hearts covering them, under the skirt. 

I lay on the couch, on my stomach while I colored a cute dog who I named Pablo. 

Kicking my feet, I patiently wait for the gorgeous man to enter the room. 

He had texted me ten minutes ago saying he was almost home. 

As I was finishing the last of the coloring, I hear my bedroom door creak open, snapping my head up. Alek stands there with a shocked look on his face, lust clouding his dark eyes like a storm. He was dressed in a full black suit, the jacket draped across his arm and the sleeves of the button-up shirt were rolled up, showing his tattooed veiny arms. 

"Holy fucking shit, baby," he groans, hand tossing his jacket to my bed. 

With each step he takes towards me, my core was beginning to wet from the fear his gaze was giving me. I quickly stumble to sit up as he comes closer. 

His ringed hand softly grabs my chin, tilting my head back to look at him. "What are you doing, little one?" He questions, shaking his head as he talks. "Hm? Teasing daddy like a little slut, is that right?" He continues after I don't reply. 

Fuzziness fills my brain, no words leaving my mouth, making him chuckle quietly. 

"Is the baby too dumb to speak? It's alright, darling. Daddy will take care of his little girl."

I reach up to grab his shoulders, pushing him down and leaning my body up so I can reach his lips. Tangling together in a heated kiss, tongue enters my mouth, teeth biting my own lip, and a hand wraps around my throat, making me even needier. 

"Touch, touch me please, daddy," I plead once we've pulled away, breathing heavily.

"Such good manners, baby. Go to the bed for me, okay?" He softly demands, caressing my hair with his hand. 

I stand up off the couch, walking over to the bed, and climb onto it, sitting on my knees again. 

I watch as Alek strips his shirt, showing his perfect body and all of its art. He stops in front of me just like earlier, with a smirk on his pretty lips. 

"Y-you're so pretty, darling," I compliment. His cheeks get turned light pink from my words, causing me to grin.

"And you're so pretty too, darling," he replies, his expression mirroring mine.