1. Her Nightmare

Author's POV

There was a loud thud and there layed his dead body infront of her, her body was shaking and the gun fell down from her hands.
"Abhi!!" she shouted her heart out but he was already gone...
Everything became black she was not able to see anything.

Until....
________________

"Vidhi, Vidhi get up it's just a dream" said Vishaka trying to console Vidhi.

Vishaka handed over a glass to her and said "Drink it and relax, it's just a dream"

Vidhi drank the water and relaxed, as her elder sister said.

Again she saw the same dream, the same incident, the same person, the same place. This nightmare of hers is disturbing her almost every night since she turned 19.
The only thing that comes to her mind everytime after watching this dream is 'Why would someone kill the person they love the most?'

"Was that the same dream?!" Vishaka asked Vidhi with quite concern.

"Yes, Di" Vidhi replied.

"It's ok, sleep. As tomorrow you have to wake up early nah!!" Vishaka said with a smile and made Vidhi sleep on her lap...

Vishaka and Vidhi lived alone in Mumbai for pursuing their career while their parents leaved in Pune...

Next Morning

"Vidhi wake up it's 8:00, today first day in college and you are sleeping, lazy girl!!" Shouted Vishaka in the top of her voice.

"2 more minutes di" she mumbled in her sleep.

"Wake up it's already 8:00" Vishaka shouted again and this time she pulled off her blanket.

"Offo di 2 minute aur sone dete toh aapka kya bigad jata??" Said Vidhi pouting. (If you had let me sleep for 2 more minutes would it have bring a lot of problems to you??)

"Look at the time and then sleep as much as you want ok" Said Vishaka heading towards downstairs to make breakfast.

"OMG!! It's 8:00 clock, today is my first day in college and I am already late... What will I do now?" She said to herself.
__________________

She quickly put on her slippers and went to the bathroom...
She came back to her room within a minute or two after partially brushing her teeth and taking a fresh bath...
She went down quickly to have her breakfast after putting on her favourite blue kurti and a pair of yellow leggings...

Vidhi's dress👆

She was having her breakfast as fast as she could and went to borrow an auto-rikshaw to go to college not before saying a bye to her pyaari (lovely) di...
_______________

"Bhaiya, St. Xavier's College chaloge?" Vidhi asked. (Will you take me to St. Xavier's College?)

"Haan" The auto-rikshaw driver replied.
_______________

Vidhi got up into the auto and the auto took her to the land of her dreams "St. Xavier's College". She always dreamt of studying in this college, finally her dream is going to come true...

Finally Vidhi is going to face her past life lover Ishaan Agnihotri aka Abhimanyu in college, will she remember her past??!

I know this chapter is not interesting but next chapter would be surely be interesting... Stay Tuned❤️

Just want 5+ votes for posting the next chapter...

-Thanks for reading, Lots of love from author😊💗