11. Meet Dr. Vidhi Bhanushali

Author's POV

"Thank you Dr. Bhanushali, thank you so much for saving my daughter, I am really grateful to you" A woman said to the doctor standing infront of her.

"Don't thank me aunty, I am just doing my job, the life of our patients is our first priority" The doctor said smiling.
________________

This doctor was none other than our sweet Vidhi, she saved the patients life at the last moment when everyone lost hope...
________________

"Can I meet her now?" The women asked.

"Sure" Vidhi said with a smile and left.
________________

It's been more than 5 years Vidhi hasn't contacted Alishka... After they passed out of college Alishka went back to Pune that's all she knows, Anya too went back to Delhi to pursue her dreams... Vidhi is now a well experienced surgeon in City Hospital and Ahaana is a cardiologist at the same hospital... Pranati and her family shifted to Mumbai and Vidhi and Pranati's friendship got deeper... Their families are also friends...
_________________

"Main kabse tujhe phone try kar rahi hu, tu utha hi nehi rahi!" An angry Vishaka said. (I am trying to call you from so long, but you're not answering!)

"Actually di I had a surgery, don't worry I will reach the cafe by 12:00am" Vidhi said and cut the call.
_________________

Vidhi was going to meet her to be brother-in-law, Abhay, along with her family... Vidhi quickly arranged her cabin and left for the cafe...
_________________

On the other hand

"Come beta, sit here" Amit (Vidhi's father) said addressing Abhay to sit in the chair in front of him.

Abhay smiled at him and sat.

"Your dad didn't came?!" Amit asked.

"No actually he has some work so he will join us after a few moments" Abhay answered.

Amit nodded.

"Did you call Vidhi?" Divya (Vidhi's mother) asked Vishaka.

"Yeah she was having a surgery, so she will be a bit late" Vishaka replied.

"Where are you working right now dear?" Divya asked.

"I am working as the CEO of The Aggarwal and Sons" Abhay said.

"Achha, where did you both met?" Amit asked with quite curiosity.

"At one of our friends party" This time Vishaka replied.

"We saw each other and... And... We started liking each other... Like you know love at first sight..." Abhay said shyly.

Amit and Divya laughed at his reaction.

"Hello Mr. Bhanushali, Rajveer Aggarwal here" Rajveer, Abhay 's father, said entering the cafe...

"Hello Mr. Aggarwal, nice meeting you!! Please have a sit..." Amit said and gestured him to have a sit.

They talked to each other for a moment and then finally decided that Vishabhay are going to get Married!!

Finally our #Vishabhay are going to get married... But there will be a big twist in their Marriage! Stay Tuned to know more❤️

Don't forget to drop your precious votes and comments...

- Thank you for reading, Lots of love from author😊💗