12. Ishaan plans to meet Vidhi

Author's POV

Abhay and Mr. Aggarwal left the place, while Vidhi came in the cafe.

"Abb aa rahi hain yeh ladki, your jiju went away" Divya said. (Now this girl is coming)

"Arre Mom, I have seen jiju and also I said Di that I have a surgery, whatever what's the final decision?" Vidhi asked teasing Vishaka.

"Shaadi Fixed" Amit said smiling.

"Vishaka choosed a perfect man for her, you will also have to choose a..." He was saying addressing Vidhi when Vidhi cut him off.

"I am not going to marry anyone Dad, if I go to my in-law's house after marriage who will take care of you both?" Vidhi said hugging her parents.

They all smiled.
_______________

On the other hand

"Hey bro, what's up?!" Abhay asked back hugging Ishaan, the CEO of The Agnihotri Enterprises, who's engrossed in his work. Abhay and Ishaan were business partners and also good friends since they worked with each other, Abhay is 5 years older than Ishaan.

"Work's up, what about you?!" Ishaan asked smiling.

"Shaadi is up!! I am getting married!!" Abhay said sounding so much excited.

"What?! With whom?!" Ishaan asked.

"Vishaka Bhanushali, she is the daughter of Mr. Amit Bhanushali. I met her 3 years ago" Abhay said.

"Vishaka? Does she has a sister?!" Ishaan asked curiously leaving his work.

"Yeah, she said me once, but why?!" Abhay asked confused.

"Is her name Vidhi?!" Ishaan asked.

"Yeah...Umm... I don't know exactly, but why?!" Abhay asked again.

"I love you bro!! That's why I say you that you're an angel" Ishaan said hugging Abhay.

"But what happened?!" Abhay asked still confused.
________________

Ishaan explained everything to him, how he and Vidhi and he met, how he fell in love with her, and how they parted away...
________________

"Such a sad story but don't worry you will surely meet Vidhi again, in my marriage, cause destiny planned to make you both meet each other again..." Abhay said and Ishaan smiled.

"Vidhi Bhanushali, we will meet soon" Ishaan thought smiling.

So our Ishaan is back!! Now how will destiny make him and Vidhi meet again? Stay Tuned to know more❤️

Don't forget to drop your precious votes and comments...

- Thank you for reading, Lots of love from author😊💗