5. Evil Karan

Author's POV

A week passed like this... Vidhi's parents settled with her and her sister in Mumbai... Vidhi, Alishka, Ahaana, Pranati, Ishaan, Yuvraj, Sanya and Ananya became very good friends...
Karan started liking Vidhi and hating Ishaan as he was always around Vidhi and also Ishaan won a football match in which his competitor was Karan , so he maintained distance from their gang...
________________

"What I was saying as Ishaan won the football match day before yesterday, Ishaan should throw a party, shouldn't he?!" Ahaana asked.

"Yes obviously he should" Yuvraj said chuckling.
________________

And everyone started teasing Ishaan, saying that he should give a party, in everyway possible.
________________

"Calm down guys, party will be held tonight only at the club near Yuvi's house, happy?" Ishaan said.

"Happy!!" Everyone shouted.
________________

At Vidhi's home

"Di kaunsa wala pehnu?!" Vidhi asked Vishaka pointing at her favourite dresses. (Di which one should I wear?!)

"Koi sa bhi pehenle na, Red-carpet mein thodi na ja rahi hain ki tu sabse puche ki konsa zyada achha lag raha hain... And also tu jo bhi pehenti hain ussi mein achhi lagti hain..." Vishaka said. (Wear anything of your choice, you aren't going to Red-carpet that you're asking everyone which dress you should wear... And also whatever you wear you look good in that only)

"Umm... Let me wear this" Vidhi said and she choosed the black coloured dress that she got in her 18th birthday from her Dad👇

 Let me wear this" Vidhi said and she choosed the black coloured dress that she got in her 18th birthday from her Dad👇

After getting ready Vidhi went to say a bye to her parents.
_______________

"My princess is looking so beautiful today" Vidhi's Dad complemented.

"Thanks Dad" Vidhi replied.

"We're letting you go to the party doesn't means you will come home late, come back by 10" Vidhi's Mom said.

"Ok mom" Vidhi said hugging her parents and then left.
________________

After walking for sometimes Vidhi saw a Black BMW coming towards her, It was Ishaan...
________________

"Hi, actually I don't think you will know the club's address so I came here to pick you up" Ishaan said with a smile.

"Thanks" Vidhi replied and was going to sit in the back seat but Ishaan stopped her.

"Don't sit at the back or I will look like a driver" Ishaan said making Vidhi laugh.
_________________

Vidhi sat in the front sit with him and they left for the club.