20. Vidhaan's discussion about reincarnation

Ishaan's POV

Whatever, I have to tell Vidhi about our past, she deserves to know it- I thought.

I ran to the hospital and was greeted by Abhay.

"What happened Ishaan? Is everything alright?" He asked.

"Yeah, but right now I need to meet Vidhi" I replied and was about to get inside when my mind clicked something...

I didn't had any proof that I was Abhimanyu and Vidhi was Adhya in our past life will she believe me?- I thought.

I hesitantly went inside and saw that Vidhi was talking to Vishaka, Vidhi was laughing and this gave me peace somewhere in my heart. Vishaka looked back and smiled at me, she got up from the chair in which she was sitting and went outside.

"Vidhi I want to say you something, will you believe me?" I asked.

"Why will not I?" Vidhi asked.

"Ok first say why did you leave me alone in the morning?" Vidhi asked.

"Nothing... I... I was feeling guilty" I said stammering.

"Why are feeling so when you didn't do anything, it's that Rajveer's fault not yours" Vidhi said holding my hand.

"And also I said I love you and now you're staying away from me... You were saying something" Vidhi said.

"Do you believe in reincarnation? Cause I clearly didn't before today" I asked.

"Yeah sometimes. My grandma used to say me that we reincarnate 7 times, and this has 14 phases/parts so in total we get reincarnated approximately 100 times" Vidhi said.

"Do you know, what? When we were in college I met an old lady who called me with some name, and said that I was reborn for some... Whatever... Why did you ask?" Vidhi asked.

"Cause you are... YOU are reborn... Not only you but WE are reborn!!" I said.

"What? What do you mean? How did you know? Who said you?" Vidhi she looked a bit shocked.

"The same old lady you met, but I will say you everything after you get well, cause I need to take you somewhere" I said.

"Tell me now only, I want to know and I am alright take me where you want" Vidhi said.

"No you're not" I said.

"Please, please, please!!" Vidhi requested.

"Okay, we will go day after tomorrow. Bye, take care" I said and left.

"Bye" she said smiling.
_________________

Two days later (Ishaan's POV)

"Vishaka, I want to take Vidhi somewhere, it's important" I said.

Vishaka thought for a while.

"Okay, she will feel better" Vishaka said smiling.

I went inside Vidhi's room, she was withdrawn from hospital, and saw her engaged in her phone.

"I am ready, let's go" Vidhi said as she saw me.

"Hmm let's go" I replied and then helped her to get down her bed.

"I am okay, I can walk now" She said.

"What's harm in helping?" I asked raising my right eyebrow.

"Nothing, I love it..." She said, and I could barely hear the last part.

We went outside and got into our car.

"Where are we going by the way?" Vidhi asked.

"In a temple" I said.

"Temple? Why?" Vidhi asked.

"You will know" I said and started driving...

So the wait us over, I am going to reveal their past life... Stay Tuned to know more❤️

Don't forget to drop your precious votes and comments...(15+ votes needed for publishing the next chapter)

-Thank you for reading, Lots of love from author😊💗