23. Alishka realises her mistake

Alishka's POV

It's been years I haven't contacted Vidhi, in these years I felt so alone here in Pune. There was no one to take care of me... I miss Vidhi and Pranati a lot, I shouldn't have misbehaved with Vidhi...

"Tring... Tring..." My phone rang.
The caller ID displayed 'Vishaka Di'.

Why would she call me all of a sudden?- I thought.

I picked up the phone and said "Hello".

The next moment I was heartbroken, Vidhi was shot by a gun!! Oh shit!! What have I done? If she got seriously injured? If those college days were the last time I saw her? I am a stupid... I would've highly regretted.

I cut the call and went to board the flight to Mumbai.
After 5hrs I reached Mumbai and straightly went to Vidhi's home.

"How is Vidhi now?" I asked Divya aunty.

"She's fine now... It's been so long I had seen you!! How are you?" She asked.

"I am fine, can I meet her?" I asked.

"Sure" she said and I went inside Vidhi's room.

I opened the door and saw Vidhi sitting with Ahaana di, Pranati and Vishaka di. She saw me, I know she was shocked but she smiled at me like nothing happened.

"Are you okay?" I asked, I was feeling very guilty and awkward.

"I am alright, what about you?" Vidhi asked.

"Fine" I replied.

"Sit nah!! Why are you standing?" Vishaka Di said.

I sat on the chair near me. Ahaana and Pranati had some work so they left, Vishaka Di also went to help Divya aunty. I and Vidhi were alone.

"I am sorry Vidhi, I am really sorry for what I did. Please forgive me, I was not in my senses after Ishaan rejected me, so I just shouted on you. I said whatever that came in my mind, please forgive me. I went mad at that time, but now I realised I didn't love Ishaan, I was just attracted to him. Please, please, please forgive me" I said, it was barely audible as my voice was crackling but Vidhi heard it.

"I was never angry on you Alishka, I never thought you to be wrong, so what forgiveness?" Vidhi said.

"I know I did a big mistake Vidhi, I really feel guilty" I said.

"Don't" Vidhi said and hugged me. I hugged her back.

"Let's be friends again" Vidhi said and smiled.

"You're really great Vidhi!!" I said and continued the hug.

"Alishka, lunch is prepared, have it here only." Vishaka Di said coming in.

"No di..." I was saying when I was cut off by Vidhi.

"Yeah yeah Di she will have it here" Vidhi said and Vishaka Di left.

"Vidhi" I said.

"What?" She asked.

"Nothing, I love you" I said and hugged her tightly.

"Aye pagal auraat chod mereko!!" She said and we laughed.
(Hey mad woman leave me!!)

We went downstairs and had lunch. We talked a lot. It felt like I came back to my family after a long time, they are loving me so much, they are taking special care of me, just like they did before and there was a new member, Abhay jiju, he is also very good in nature but I was confused about why his father tried to kill Ishaan?

How was the chapter? What will happen next? Stay Tuned to know more❤️

Don't forget to drop your precious votes and comments...(15+ votes needed for publishing the next chapter)

- Thank you for reading, Lots of love from author😊💗