6. Ishaan saves Vidhi

Vidhi's POV

I was trying very hard to push him but I couldn't... As I couldn't do anything I started crying... The next moment I saw Karan lying on the floor, blood was coming out from his nose and then I saw a furious Ishaan standing there, he didn't wasted any second of his and went to Karan and started beating him hard...

At the next moment Yuvraj came, took off his blazer and wrapped it around me as my dress was a bit teared. He always cared for me as an elder brother...

Ishaan was constantly beating him...
__________________

"Yuvraj, please stop Ishaan, he will kill Karan" I pleaded to Yuvraj.

"I am not going to stop Ishaan, this bastard deserves it" Yuvraj said with anger clearly shown in his face.

"Vidhi, tu thik toh hain nah?! Tujhe kuch hua toh nehi nah?!" Alishka asked hugging Vidhi. (Vidhi, are you alright?! Nothing happened to you right?!)

"Haan, I am okay" Vidhi said, meanwhile Pranati, Ahaana and Anya also came.

"But someone please stop Ishaan" I pleaded everyone, I can't bother it, it's giving me a headache...

"Ishaan, stop!!" Ahaana shouted but he didn't listen, he kept beating Karan who was half dead by now...

Uff!! Again I was getting those strange flashbacks.

Flashback:

A girl was running as she had goons behind her, but a boy came and saved her, He was fighting with the goons and then the girl shouted "Abhi stop!!"

_________________

The same thing unknowingly came out of my mouth "Abhi stop!!" I shouted, immediately Ishaan stopped and looked at me... He looked confused, everyone looked at me, I was confused too...

"Who's Abhi?" Alishka asked.

"I don't know" I said, gave Yuvraj his blazer back and I left the place.
__________________

Author's POV

"What happened to Vidhi? Why is she behaving like this?" Alishka thought.
__________________

Ishaan went outside to find Vidhi and saw her sitting alone...
__________________

"Vidhi, are you okay?!" Ishaan asked.

"No I am not, just leave me alone for sometime" Vidhi said.

"I know whatever happened inside, shouldn't have happened but..." Ishaan said.

"I am not thinking of that incident... I don't know why I am sad with no reason... Something is killing me from inside..." Vidhi said.

"What is it? Say me I would try my best to help you" Ishaan said.

"I am getting strange flashbacks like you know Deja Vu's, I don't know why" Vidhi said.

"You're not getting good sleep that's why these things are happening, you should go home and rest. I will drop you..." Ishaan said.
__________________

Vidhi nodded and went to Ishaan's car with him... After sometime they reached Vidhi's home...
__________________

"Bye, good night, take care!!" Ishaan said.

"Bye, good night!!" Vidhi replied and Ishaan left.
__________________

Vidhi hid the place were her dress tore with her hand and plastered a smile in her face and entered her house...
She was thankful that everyone was in their respective rooms, she said good night to everyone and went to her room to sleep...

So Vidhi got Flashbacks of her past life again... Is she really reborn? Who is Abhi?! Stay Tuned to know more❤️

Don't forget to drop your precious votes and comments...

- Thank you for reading, Lots of love from author 😊💗