15. Vidhaan spend time together

Vidhi's POV

The engagement was done but I was having a severe headache, so I thought of sitting outside in the garden...
I was engrossed in my phone, checking some patient-reports. Suddenly I got a tap in my soldier, it was Ishaan...

"What do you want?" I asked him with a cold expression in my face.

"I want to talk to you once" Ishaan replied.

"Say..." I said.

"Am I so bad that you're always trying to stay away from me?" Ishaan asked with sadness clearly visible in his face.

I didn't reply, but his words peirced my heart.

"Say Vidhi!!" Ishaan said.

"No you're not bad, I am bad... Infact worst!" I replied.

"Why you're behaving like this Vidhi? Why are you blaming yourself for no reason?" Ishaan asked.
______________

I was about to leave but he held my hand.
______________

"Please don't go Vidhi, I have already missed you so much in these 4 years, please don't leave me alone" Ishaan said.
_______________

Ishaan's words made me stop, and I was again getting negative flashbacks...

Flashback:

"Please don't leave me, I love you, I can't leave without you!" A boy said.

"But I hate you!! And if you can't leave without me then why don't you die?!" The girl replied and went away.

Only she knew with how much pain she said those words...
________________

I sat on the garden's bench again and we both remained quiet for a moment...
________________

"What happened to you after that Karan's incident? Are you still stucked in it?" Ishaan asked.

"No..." I said.

"Then? What's it that's bothering you?" Ishaan asked.

I didn't reply again, after a long pause I spoke up.

"I am not a god friend Ishaan, I took away my bestfriend's happiness" I said with tears forming in my eyes.

"What happened between you both? Say me honestly Vidhi" Ishaan said.

"Alishka thought that I liked you and am snatching you away from her" I replied.
_________________

Ishaan's POV

It was all because of me Vidhi. I rejected her because I like you, but I didn't had any intention of breaking your friendship- I thought.

I didn't reply and asked Vidhi to come inside the hall (were the engagement ceremony is conducted) I tried to change the topic...
__________________

"Where are you working now?!" I asked.

"I am working as a surgeon in City Hospital" Vidhi replied.

"You mean the same hospital where Ahaana works?" I asked.

"Yeah" She replied.
___________________

I asked her about her job, her future plans and a lot more... Then finally after talking for an hour with her, I left for my house.

I know you guys are very curious about knowing #Vidhaan's past life, hang on, it's coming up, just a few more chapters. Stay Tuned to know more❤️

Don't forget to drop your precious votes and comments...

-Thank you for reading, Lots of love from author😊💗