26. Vidhaan's parents' meeting

Author's POV

Ishaan and Vidhi assembled at the cafe along with their families.
They somehow convinced their parents to meet each other, although their parents know each other then also they aren't that close.
_______________

"Umm... Actually... Ishaan... Yeah Ishaan wants to say something to you all" Vidhi said stumbling.

Ishaan looked at her with a surprised face.

"Say Ishaan" Shradhha (Ishaan's mother) said.

"Yeah yeah Ishaan say nah!! Don't need to worry" Divya said.

"Ah... Actually... IandVidhiloveeachother!!" He said in one go.

"What?!" Vidhi asked as she was also confused what he said.

"I mean I love Vidhi and she also loves me and we want to marry each other!!" Ishaan said.

"Yeah Mom, dad, uncle and aunty. I love him a lot and want to marry him!!" Vidhi said supporting Ishaan.

"Hmm" Rishiraj (Ishaan's father) spoke this time.
________________

Ishaan and Vidhi stood still.
After a moment Vidhi and Ishaan's parents started laughing.
Ishaan and Vidhi were confused.
________________

"Do you think we're dumb?" Amit asked.

"No...o..." Ishaan replied.

"Then what do you think will be the first thought in our minds when you asked us to meet each other for some important talkings?" Rishiraj (Ishaan's father) asked.

"Ofcourse marriage!!" Divya and Shraddha said in unison.

"Then can we marry... Each other... Like you know... I mean" Vidhi said looking here and there as she was nervous.

"Sure, why not!! Have we ever denied any of your requests?" Amit replied.

"Same goes for you, Ishaan!! We don't have any problems regarding this marriage. And I really like Vidhi, thank you so much for saving our son, thousands of thanks' are not enough!!" Rishiraj said.

"Uncle please don't say like that, please!!" Vidhi said smiling at him.

"I am very happy for you both!! Congratulations Samdhiji (Daughter-in-law's mother) and Samdhanji (Daughter-in-law's father)" Shraddha said.

"Congratulations to you too. I am also very happy" Divya said and hugged Shraddha. She hugged her.

"So we should just talk to the priest regarding the marriage dates and fix it" Rishiraj said.

"Yes you're absolutely right. Let's do all the arrangements tomorrow at our house" Amit said.
_______________

Ishaan and Vidhi's parents were talking while Vidhi took Ishaan to the other side of the cafeteria.
_______________

"What are you doing? Where are you taking me?" Ishaan said.
_______________

Vidhi didn't said anything she just made Ishaan wear the ring she brought.

Ishaan's ring👆

"Congratulations for the completion of your engagement with Ms Vidhi Bhanushali" Vidhi said smiling.

"Not Ms Vidhi Bhanushali, it's Mrs Vidhi Agnihotri!!" Ishaan said and they both laughed.

How was the chapter? Stay Tuned to know more❤️

Don't forget to drop your precious votes and comments...

- Thank you for reading, Lots of love from author😊💗