14. Rajveer is shocked

Author's POV

It was Vishabhay's engagement day...

"Hello Mr. Aggarwal, how are you?" Amit said.

"I am completely fine, what about you?" Rajveer said.

"Same here..." Amit replied and they both sat with the guests.

"Where is Vishaka beti (daughter) ?" Rajveer asked.

"Vishaka is getting ready, she will be here in a moment" Divya said.

"Abhay you said that you invited one of your business partners,umm... Ishaan right? Where's he?" Rajveer asked.

"He is on his way" Abhay said.
_______________

After a while Vishaka came downstairs along with Pranati and her mother.

"Lo aa gyi Vishaka" Divya said. (See Vishaka came)

"Pranati beta, where is Vidhi?" Divya asked.

"Aunty she's attending an important phone call" Pranati said.

"Vishaka beta take this, this Shagun" Rajveer said handing over a diamond necklace to Vishaka.

"But uncle..." Vishaka said as she didn't wanted to take such an expensive gift.

"Don't call me uncle, call me Dad and this is Shagun, beta, you should take this!!" Rajveer said smiling and Vishaka took it.
________________

Ishaan, by that time reached the venue... He entered the hall and was going to Abhay and on the other hand Vidhi was also coming downstairs, and they again bumped...
_______________

"I am sorry" Vidhi said.

"It's ok" Ishaan said with a smile, Vidhi tried to ignore him and went to Vishaka and Abhay with Ishaan following her.

"Ishaan and Vidhi came too!!" Abhay said.
________________

Rajveer was looking at the stage and hearing Abhay he looked back to get the biggest shock in his life...
________________

Rajveer's POV

No this can't happen, never ever, nooooo!!
How can they be alive?! I killed them with my own hands... Wait!! Did Ashwini's words came true? Are they reborn? No no no, no way!! It's just I am having some problem with my eyesight- I thought.

I rubbed my eyes and saw that yes Ashwini's words really came true, Abhimanyu and Adhya are reborn!!

I somehow excused myself from the engagement party and went to the washroom, I washed my face and drank plenty of water...
________________

Author's POV

Rajveer came out and saw Vidhi and Ishaan standing together, the thought that came to his mind after seeing that scenerio is that 'Do they remember their past? Do they remember me?'

When he was thinking so Amit came to him.
_________________

"All the guests have came... Should we start the engagement ceremony?" Amit asked.

"Sure, sure why not!!" Rajveer said faking a smile.

"Good noon uncle" Vidhi said coming to them.

"Ah... Good... Noon... Beta..." Rajveer replied stumbling.
__________________

Rajveer was looking at Vidhi suspiciously and then Abhay came to him and introduced Ishaan to him...
__________________

"Dad meet him he is Ishaan Agnihotri, the son of Rishiraj Agnihotri and also the CEO of The Agnihotri Enterprises" Abhay said.

"Hi Mr. Aggarwal" Ishaan said.

"Hi Mr. Ishaan Agnihotri" Rajveer replied and sighed as now he was confirmed that Vidhi and Ishaan don't remember him and their past life.

How do you think Abhimanyu (aka Ishaan) and Adhya(aka Vidhi) were related to Rajveer? The next chapter will be totally over #Vidhaan... Stay Tuned to know more❤️

Don't forget to drop your precious votes and comments...

- Thank you for reading, Lots of love from author😊💗