Part 1: The Meeting

I was sitting in a cafe, it was full, it was loud but it was comfortable. I had headphones on to block out the loud noise. I had been studying for a test that I would have to take at my college tomorrow. I decided to take a break since I've been studying for a few hours, I got up from my seat and walked into the line. I was behind 4-5 people so I'll be there for around 5 minutes. 2 minutes pass and a male with long pink hair put in a bun comes up behind me to stand in the line. 1 more minute passes by and I decide to compliment him on his hair.

"𝐇𝐞𝐲, 𝐮𝐡.. 𝐈 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐲𝗼𝐮𝐫 𝐡𝐚𝐢𝐫, 𝐢𝐭 𝐥𝗼𝗼𝐤𝐬 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐜𝗼𝗼𝐥." I said turning around to get a better look at him. He had some strands of hair that wasn't put up but they were tucked behinds his ears, he had ears with points like an elf but pointed more downward. He wore golden glasses and he had red eyes, he was wearing a dress shirt that was tucked into his black pants and he was wearing a coat. You couldn't say he was crazy since it was pretty chilly that day. He looked down at you.

        ☆•☆Third person POV☆•☆

"Tʜᴀɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ, ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ʙᴇᴀᴜᴛɪғᴜʟ ᴇʏᴇs..." he replied trailing off after looking into your eyes. "Tʜᴇʏ'ʀᴇ ᴀ ᴠᴇʀʏ ɴɪᴄᴇ sʜᴀᴅᴇ ᴏғ (ᴇ/ᴄ)." He said looking away, he had a light shade of pink appear on his cheeks but you assumed it was becuase it was chilly. It was finally your turn to order.. you ordered (f/d). While you were waiting you decided to turn back to the male behind you.

"𝐌𝐲 𝐧𝐚𝗺𝐞'𝐬 (𝐲/𝐧)." you said holding out your hand for him to shake. He looked at you then your hand, he took it and shook it.

"Tᴇᴄʜɴᴏ," He replied, "ɪᴛ's ɴɪᴄᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇᴇᴛ ʏᴏᴜ (ʏ/ɴ)

"𝐀𝐬 𝐭𝗼 𝐲𝗼𝐮," You smiled, "𝐘𝗼𝐮 𝐬𝐞𝐞𝗺 𝐜𝗼𝗼𝐥, 𝐈 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝗼 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐫𝗼𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐞 𝗺𝐲𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟."

"Oʜ, ᴜʜ... Tʜᴀɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ" he spoke.

"𝐌𝐡𝗺" you replied. You turned back around and payed for your order. You grabbed your (f/d) and waved to Techno as you walked to your table. He watched as you walked away then he ordered. He retrieved his order and decided to see if he could sit with you. He made his way to your table.

                ☆•☆Your POV☆•☆

I continued to study until I saw Techno heading my way, I look up to look at him.

"Cᴀɴ I sɪᴛ ʜᴇʀᴇ?" He asked. I was just about to stop studying.

"𝐒𝐮𝐫𝐞" I said with a smile. He returned the gesture with a small smile and sat down. We started talking about the weather then about where we worked then about anything that came to mind. Seconds passed, then minutes, then hours. I checked the time and it was 5:32. I should head home.

"𝐇𝐞𝐲, 𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝗼 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐡𝗼𝗺𝐞.." I said getting up from my seat. He checked his phone seeing the time.

"I ᴅᴏ ᴛᴏᴏ" he got up and stood in front of him.

"𝐈𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝗺𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝗼𝐮.. 𝐌𝐚𝐲𝐛𝐞 𝐰𝐞'𝐥𝐥 𝗺𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐬𝗼𝗼𝐧" I said heading towards the door. I saw him wave while collecting his things. I hope we'll meet again.
_________________________________________

Word count: 541

This came to me in a dream but it was slightly different, I don't want to confuse anyone so it won't be to much like my dream.

Made: August 9th, 2021. 3:08pm
Edited: August 13th, 2021. 10:09am
March 24th, 2022, 9:58pm