Part 15: Cameras

He stopped running and I started yelling at him. He just laughed and carried me to the vent. I grabbed ahold of the edges and yanked it backwards, trusting Techno won't drop me. Even if he did he would've came with me because of how tight my legs were holding him.

I continued to pull it back until the screws came loose and fell out.

"𝐈 𝐠𝗼𝐭 𝐢𝐭!!" I yelled looking at them. The quietly clapped.

"𝔾𝕠𝕠𝕕 𝕛𝕠𝕓! 𝔾𝕖𝕥 𝕚𝕟𝕤𝕚𝕕𝕖, 𝕔𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕋𝕖𝕔𝕙𝕟𝕠 𝕨𝕙𝕖𝕟 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕘𝕖𝕥 𝕚𝕟𝕤𝕚𝕕𝕖" Clay said.

"𝐀𝐥𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐲." I said pulling myself into the vent. It took a lot of work so I took a small break with my legs hanging outside.

"Aʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴏᴋ?" Techno asked.

"𝐘𝐮𝐩, 𝐡𝗼𝐥𝐝 𝗼𝐧.." I said pulling the rest of me inside, quickly. I heard them laughing as I quickly dragged myself through the vent. I saw a opening at the bottom of the vent. I looked down into it and saw a dark room that was illuminated by computer screens.

Only a minute has passed since I got inside and I could still hear muffled laughter from outside. I looked at the vent and I only needed to unscrew the screws and it would be pretty easy considering there wasn't anything covering them.

It only took a few seconds and I pushed the cover in. It fell the floor with a crash and I could hear my heartbeat. Luckily for me there were no zombies nearby so I quietly and quickly fell in the room. I grabbed my phone out of my bag and called Techno. He picked up after a ring.

"𝐇𝐞𝐥𝐥𝗼?" I said putting the call on speaker and started on blocking the door.

"Hᴇʏ, ᴅɪᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴇᴛ ɪɴ sᴀғᴇʟʏ?" He asked sounding out of breath. I could hear the others laughing in the background.

"𝐘𝐮𝐩!" I said just remembering that they have to get in through the door. I quickly unblocked it except for the one board for safety.

"Oᴋ, ʜᴀᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ʟᴏᴏᴋᴇᴅ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴀᴍᴇʀᴀs ʏᴇᴛ?" He asked.

"𝐍𝗼, 𝐧𝗼𝐭 𝐲𝐞𝐭, 𝐈'𝗺 𝐚𝐛𝗼𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝗼 𝐭𝐡𝗼𝐮𝐠𝐡." I replied turning around to face the cameras. I saw them outside and I laughed.

"𝐈 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐲𝗼𝐮~" I cooed. I saw them start to look around in search of the camera. I continued to giggle so I didn't attract any zombies. I looked up and saw them all blankly staring at the camera.

(I needed a photo as a reference but a lot of them were scary so this will do)

That caused me to laugh more and more.

"𝐒𝐭𝗼𝐩, 𝐲𝗼𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐠𝗼𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝗺𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝗺𝐞 𝐝𝐢𝐞" I said.

"𝘏𝘰𝘸 𝘥𝘰 𝘸𝘦 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘪𝘯?" Phil said walking to Techno.

"𝐇𝗼𝐥𝐝 𝗼𝐧 𝐈'𝗺 𝐥𝗼𝗼𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠." I replied. I looked at the other cameras. It took me a few minutes but I found one.

"𝐎𝐤. 𝐒𝗼 𝐈 𝐟𝗼𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐚𝐧 𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐰𝐞'𝐫𝐞 𝐠𝗼𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝗼 𝐛𝐞 𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐞𝐭. 𝐖𝐞'𝐥𝐥 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝗼 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐬𝗼𝗺𝐞 𝐳𝗼𝗺𝐛𝐢𝐞𝐬." I said.

"Uʜ.. ᴏᴋ." Techno said looking at the others.

"𝐈'𝗺 𝐠𝗼𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐰𝐚𝐥𝐤 𝐭𝗼 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐟𝐫𝗼𝗺 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐲𝗼𝐮 𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐬 𝗼𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐈 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐭." I said walking to the door.

"Nᴏ. Iᴛ's ᴛᴏᴏ ᴅᴀɴɢᴇʀᴏᴜs. Yᴏᴜ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴅɪᴇ." Techno said.

"𝕀 𝕒𝕘𝕣𝕖𝕖 𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝕙𝕚𝕞 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕠𝕟𝕔𝕖." Clay said after.

"𝘚𝘢𝘮𝘦." Phil said.

"𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐢𝐭'𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝗺𝗼𝐫𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫𝗼𝐮𝐬 𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝗼𝐮 𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐬 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠. 𝐈'𝗺 𝐚𝐥𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐡𝐚𝐥𝐟𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞." I said gripping my sword. I didn't want to waste the small amount of ammo I had.

I could hear them sigh through the phone. I continued to walk quietly, I didn't worry about them seeing me since it was dark and they had bad eyesight. Everything was going great until I walked into one.

"𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐭." I said under my breath

I could hear it growl as it tried to bite me. I dodged it and swung for it's neck. It fell clean off.

"(Y/ɴ)?! Aʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴏᴋ?!" I heard Techno yell through the phone.

"𝐘𝐞𝐩." I replied and continued to walk, dodging any zombies. I soon saw the entrance and quietly ran to it. I opened it and took a deep breath, it's better than the smell of rotting flesh.

I walked out and followed the wall of the building. I hung up on the call once I saw the others.
______

I started drawing on my school computer a while ago and this is what it looks like

I started drawing on my school computer a while ago and this is what it looks like. I drew over it digitally because the pencil doesn't show up.

#technosupport

National Suicide prevention hotline: 800-237-8255.

You are loved. You are amazing. You are worth the world.

Published: September 14, 2021 10:43pm
Edited: April 4th, 2022 6:27pm