(A/N): My dream

This is just going to be explaining what happened in my dream, feel free to skip but I feel like I need to explain. If you want to know what happened continue reading. Also I'm going to use a good amount of my dream in the story.

The dream started off with me being surrounded by a bunch of people in a really white room.

Kinda like a padded room in an insane asylum but minus the padded part and make it about a mile long and wide.

I was trying to find a way out of the room or to a part where there isn't that many people since I don't like being around a lot of people. There was about 1k people there so it was also pretty crowded.

In my dream I was around 20-21 years old.

I feel like I minishifted since I looked like what I want to look like when I shift. I couldn't see my face tho since there were no mirrors.

Back to the dream.

I was trying to leave or find a less crowded area as mentioned before and I ran into someone. When I looked up it was Techno and he helped me up.

Turns out he was also trying to leave or find a less crowded area. We continued looking together and we came across a door. We tried opening it but it wouldn't open.

What I didn't mention before was that it was like a giant cafeteria so there were tables and chairs and stuff.

We sat down at the table closest to the door and tried thinking of a way to open it.

He got up and pulled me up with him. I asked him what he was doing and he said he was going to break the table so we could use one of the metal pieces to pry the door open.

I backed up and he did as he said. He grabbed one of the metal pieces and opened the door.

We were in one of the less populated areas so nobody noticed that we were leaving.

We made our way out the hall and walked down the hall. We saw a few rooms and looked through the windows they had. We came across one that had human like creatures in it but they weren't fully human. They were decomposing corpses. Or rotting people to put it simple.

We ducked since there was someone inside. We crawled to the corner of the hallway and ran. We made it to a room that looked like a security office.

We grabbed some of the clothing since we didn't want to wear bright clothes incase we had to make a getaway.

(We were originally wearing white pants and shirt)

We looked at the cameras and saw one of them poined towards an exit that led outside.

Techno continued to try to figure out where it was while I studied the room. I saw that there was a vent in the room. I asked Techno if he possibly knew where it headed to as I locked the door. He looked at me then the cameras and he said they lead to the room with the zombies.

We heard a screams come from the hallway then hundreds more. I rushed to block up the door with anything heavy.

We sat there listening to the screams for a few more minutes until they stopped.

We decided to be quiet just in case. He told me that the place we were in was giant and it would take him about an hour to find the exit.

I told him ok and unscrewed the vent. He asked me what I was doing and I told him that I was going to the zombie room to look for anything.

He wished me luck and told me to be careful and I told him the same. I crawled through the vent until I made it to the room.

I made sure no one or nothing was in there before I went in. Once I got in I quickly blocked the door as to not get attacked.

I looked for anything I would need. I saw a camera in the corner of the room and me being me, I waved at it. Even if we were in a bad situation there's still time to goof off. That's the logic in my brain.

I continued looking and I came across notes that the person in the room had. It was an antidote for the zombies. I saw the antidote next to the notes so I folded the notes and put them and the antidote in my pocket and ascended back to the vent. I slipped on the shelfs that I used as a ladder the first time I tried to go up but made it up the second time.

I crawled threw the vents back to the room where Techno stayed. As I got closer I could hear him snickering quietly. Once I got in the room I asked him what he was laughing at.

He was laughing at me falling.

I started playfully punching him and he returned the hits. Once we stopped i pulled the antidote and notes out of my pocket and showed them to Techno.

He observed them and told me that if we were able to create more we could put them in the water system and cause the sprinklers to go off to cure them.

I agreed and said that I'll do it since he's already busy with the cameras. He replied with ok. I was just about to head back to the room to work on the antidote until I heard a yawn behind me.

I turned slowly to face Techno. He was looking at the cameras until he noticed I was looking at him. He asked me what and I replied with you're tired. He said no but I knew he was lying. We went back and forth about whether or not he was tired. Eventually he gave up. (I do with with my friends irl)

I told him I would be right back. I remembered seeing blankets in the antidote room so I went to grab them. When I got back he was already passed out on the the floor.

And that's the dream. I don't know if we survived or not but it was amazing.