Part: 21

I ended up losing, Phil gave me some of his candy though so it was fine. Techno was still reading. I thought there wasn't that much to read so I was surprised.

"You're still reading that book?" I asked, walking up to him.

"Yea, do you need something?" He asked looking up from his book. I shook my head no and walked away. I honestly wanted affection from him, it was comforting.

"What do you guys want to do?" I asked the other two. They shrugged.

"We've been exchanging stories.. Phil has a lot of them." Clay said looking at me.

"Ok, I want to hear." I said sitting next to Clay on the floor.
_______________

"She sounds very beautiful." I said. Phil was telling us about his wife, from what I was told they sounded like they were made for each other. She was waiting for him at home.

We continued to talk about family until I heard something from behind me. I turned around and Techno was sleeping. I stood up and walked over to him, he was in the same position as earlier. I slowly took the book form his hands and placed it to the side. I grabbed one of the five blankets I snatched from the grocery store. I put it on him, grabbed the book, and went back to the others.
____________________
Word count: 277

Short chapter, I know. I didn't have motivation to do a long one. I apologize.

#technosupport

You are loved. You are amazing. You are so beautiful/handsome. Ily <3

Published: November 7, 2021 7:24pm
Edited: